Thread: New to PVP

Deleted

Question New to PVP

Hi all
    As the title says im new to pvp ive always gone for PVE but ive found the love now, i was just wondering gear wise do i grind honour to buy my bloodthirsy gear and when im kitted out with that then go do arenas and Rated BG's to gain my conquest points to get my vicious gear?

Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes you should get as much honour gear as you can, then move on to rated content. However, it is usually possible to "fail" your way to your weekly conquest limit in 2's. There's always someone worse out there.

Deleted
    Excellant thank you for the quick reply

Yep, start doing arena asap. For each piece you get, thats less time spent in BG's farming honor.

Ideally, you'd get your main-set pieces with honor and get all the cheap epics (rings, cloak, neck) from arena to save a bunch of time.

This really only applies to the freshest of the fresh 85s, because if you already had some blues and epics... you'd want to get your weapon first.

1.do arena

2.get a trinket

3.get 2 piece

4.grab off piece

5.save conquest for weapons

6.duel people a lot and read up on class when u have free time.

7.watch arena movies of ur class to get an idea of what to practice

8.get 2200 weapons and a glad title and throw coppers and those hated newbs : )

you can also BUY crafted pvp gear, its less than honor but i think if you get a full set you still sit at about 1800 resi from it
    UH DK- Karrod