Deleted

What two Profession is the best for pvp?

What Professions shall I pick on my warrior for arena?

engi for the shocker gloves, and whatever else is fine, some sort of crafting prof for the bonus stats though

Deleted
    Go for Engineering + Jewelcrafting because the 69/67 strenght is really nice to have

Deleted
    Is Engineering better than Enchanting?

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Can you use the eng stuff in arena? If so, this can you use lifeblood from herbing? can you use the flask from alchemy? The dragon's eye gem (sta mabbe) perhaps? Ring chants from enchanting? The +hp from mining mabbe? That is a little bit more hp at least. if i'm not dead wrong most of the cool stuff isn't allowed in arenas. Those are the little things that popped out in my weak mind

Engineering offers the gadgets which are a unique bonus.
    Nearly everything else is a passive or proc stat enhancement, and down to personal choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Stupidly off topic, but i remember that crazy helmet that used to let you "charge" folks and stun them for 10 seconds. That used to be insane

In my opinion, Herb & Alch, Lifeblood can be used in arena for a small heal + 480 Haste for 15 odd seconds or something, and alchemy you can make those epic trinkets, and you get a flask that can be used in arena which gives 80 str/agi/int depending on your class.

I would imagine for a warrior JC and either alch, enchanting, im only saying these two over engi due to not knowing if they let you use your gadgets in arena.
    "We are not in Azeroth anymore"
    *1 months later*
    "We are back in Azeroth"

Deleted
    Most egineering stuff is not useable in the arena (and in rated battlegrounds). The only thing I can use is the glove tinker synapse springs, which translate to an average of +80 to a primary stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelzúl View Post
    ...and you get a flask that can be used in arena which gives 80 str/agi/int depending on your class.
    Every non-gathering profession gives you an average +80 to a primary stat (jewelcrafting 81).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ciggy View Post
    Can you use the eng stuff in arena? If so, this can you use lifeblood from herbing? can you use the flask from alchemy? The dragon's eye gem (sta mabbe) perhaps? Ring chants from enchanting? The +hp from mining mabbe? That is a little bit more hp at least. if i'm not dead wrong most of the cool stuff isn't allowed in arenas. Those are the little things that popped out in my weak mind
    lifeblood yes, flask yes, but only the buff one with 40 int etc. buffs from gathering yes but they aren't that great.
    best is a proffession that gives you enchants that you need.

Deleted
    So Shall I Pick JC+Engineering or JC+Enchanting?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Numberonex View Post
    So Shall I Pick JC+Engineering or JC+Enchanting?
    Well, afaik you can't use the belt thingy or the Tsatzik Shocker, so Engineering barely gives any advantages in Arena, in regular Battlegrounds they're awesome though =)

engineering and jc , life blood meh if u can heal but its an option.