BiS Resto weapon

Hello, simple question what is the BiS weapon from heroic raiding? just wanna know :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say the heroic mace from Nefarion. But thats just my opinion

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if you know what your best stats are you can decide for yourself. There are only a few options anyway. Blade of the witching hour (Crit/Mastery) Incineratus (Haste/Mastery) Nef mace (Spirit/Mastery) and Twilight Hammer (Crit/Haste)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcussz View Post
    Hello, simple question what is the BiS weapon from heroic raiding? just wanna know :P
    From what i saw R shamans go for mastery heavy so spirit for mana tide + mastery seems bis stats so>>> HC Nefarian macehttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/65017

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd choose between Incineratus and the nef mace. Even though i use the Twilight Hammer

Playing since '04

Depends if you need haste or not to reach your next breakpoint, if so Incineratus would be your best bet, if not then probably Andoros (nef mace).

I love my incineratus with the creepy moving eye.

Yeah sure, I'd love a spirit/haste option but we don't have that so this one is my next preferred weapon!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you need the Mag dagger to hit haste cap it's BiS.

The only numbers you are trading is 97 haste for 97 spi. 97 spi isn't really going to make a huge difference and may be nice to switch up some other pieces from haste.

If you can easily hit the haste cap without it, take the nef mace and have the extra spi.