Thread: Help Please!

Help Please!

Hello,

Im posting here because my WoW account has been banned for "botting". Which i didnt do nor know what the hell it is. I keep emailing blizzard but they just send me always the same email. I dont know what will happen to my account or how to contact someone there that can help me. I didnt use any bot or anything of that.

When i got banned i was fishing in grizzly hills with my Death Knight, farming for mount and the guild achievment, talking with people on real id and guild chats.. and just having fun. I dont get why they are so sure im a bot. Ive been playing wow for 4 years, i have 5 85 characters, i never had any kind of problem with blizzard. Why would i do something like that? im desperate right now and only want my account and characters back .

What do u guys say i should do?? im at totally lost here.

Deleted
    I would suggest you call them on the number you can find on their website.
    Sending an e-mail takes some time and you seem to be in quite a hurry.

Also, please change the title of your thread to something more mature and fitting.
    "Help please" is not exactly an accurate description/summary of your problem, now is it?

Good luck getting back your account!

Deleted
    I really feel sorry for you.
    But the best thing you can do is go and call blizzard

What the above posters said is correct, always call blizzard before seeking help at MMO-Champ. =P

1-800-592-5499 - 7AM - 8PM Pacific Time, seven days a week. Good luck!
    ☼Tanks are the earth. Healers are the sun. DPS are the asteroids bouncing around the universe asking if anyone saw how they wiped out those dinosaurs.☼
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    As much as I'd like to screw every single one of you, no, we don't "screw the majority".

Deleted
    Good luck with getting your account back! As the others said, calling is the only way.

Thanks for your replys, i already called and talked with someone. But he told me to write an email. He said it might have been an addon, but i just use 3 (omen, recount and DBM). I am waiting for the their reply now.

Thanks for you help guys

call them.. its worth the wait to unlock your account.