Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    ur a frost mage melee cant touch u brah i dont even...

Quote Originally Posted by Booze View Post
    Yes man, you are definitely ready for 3s. Queue ASAP!

P.S. I hope I'll meet you and your friends in arena. LOl, easy points and rating for me
    His partners are doing it correctly tho, spell penetration, hit capped and decent resilience.

Yomp, you should ask your 3vs3 partners/guildies for some help getting your character up to speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Booze View Post
    Yes man, you are definitely ready for 3s. Queue ASAP!

P.S. I hope I'll meet you and your friends in arena. LOl, easy points and rating for me
    That would mean your MMR is around 1500 making it probably not an easy win for you.

---------- Post added 2011-04-21 at 12:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hitmannoob View Post
    ur a frost mage melee cant touch u brah i dont even...
    QFT for copious amounts of T.

Do basic things like hit-cap etc...

But first PLAY THEM...2s will never prepare you for 3s...Even when low on resi, play them to get feeling about it....

And ofc in "free" time watch videos in WCM/ read about strategies, macros and keybinding...

Last thing....AFTER 15 Fucking games with 11 wins and 4 loses what rating you expect to have?! 2K?! 200 point for win?! get real plp, after 50 games with around 1400 rating its okey to bitch and moar, but after 15 games.....
    Last edited by Matlafous; 2011-04-20 at 11:47 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can't be serious?

How can you begin to think you're ready for "serious" 3v3's when you link your armory in advance mode? Can you see the character audit?

3 empty glyph slots
    7 unenchanted items
    1 empty socket in 1 item
    Missing Ebonsteel Belt Buckle
    Engineering: 2 missing tinkers

This doesn't take into account that you're using two intellect pieces, a ring with spirit and old WotLK gems.

If you're really thinking of doing some serious 3v3 pvp and want to actually help your team members, change these things and maybe read up on your class spec for how to gem effectively.

(Sorry if this sounds too harsh, sometimes harsh words are the ones people listen to).

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchmitch View Post
    You can't be serious?

How can you begin to think you're ready for "serious" 3v3's when you link your armory in advance mode? Can you see the character audit?

3 empty glyph slots
    7 unenchanted items
    1 empty socket in 1 item
    Missing Ebonsteel Belt Buckle
    Engineering: 2 missing tinkers

This doesn't take into account that you're using two intellect pieces, a ring with spirit and old WotLK gems.

If you're really thinking of doing some serious 3v3 pvp and want to actually help your team members, change these things and maybe read up on your class spec for how to gem effectively.

(Sorry if this sounds too harsh, sometimes harsh words are the ones people listen to).

oh dear god. if this is true, and he considers himself "pretty good" ... i fear those who he thinks are bad. i don't know what else to say. he wants a "serious" 3v3 team, but doesn't feel like even doing basic shit like glyphing... that makes a big deal. you want cheap gems or something, whavever (but not wotlk ones lol...damn) i know for a fact that some enchants are easily <50g each. so you should have some of those at least too...

conclusion: he is definitely not "serious" or at least not ready for a "serious" team otherwise our definitions of serious are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different.

edit: ...he actually went out and bought two pieces of "bloodied" int gear..... i don't even know what to say to that... -.-'
    Last edited by fizikz; 2011-04-21 at 12:19 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.