Poll: Which takes the longest time to level?

Mining or Herbalism

Which of the proffesions takes the least time to level?

added poll
    Last edited by Sunix; 2011-04-20 at 03:29 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It depends on who is farming what on your server, but in my experience herbalism takes less time if you do it while leveling. If you are already 60+, it really doesn't matter... both are fast if you can fly.
    Warrior: Darkmourn - US Cenarius
    Shaman: Darkshocks - US Cenarius
    Rogue: Darkmorn - US Cenarius

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    For me it has been herbalism. Mainly due to playing a tauren druid

Deleted
    Skinning all the way!!.... ooops sorry, now i saw that it's not an option.

Deleted
    Herbalism is faster if you level it while questing as herbs are normally nearby mobs or quest areas whereas ores are normally on the outskirts of the map. However if you're solely levelling one instead of while doing other stuffs as well, then they should be of similar speed I guess.

Deleted
    I'd say they were about the same at 85.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunix View Post
    Which of the proffesions takes the least time to level?

added poll
    I finished them both at almost exactly the same time (20 seconds difference to find the last node). And that is as a tauren (of course talking about 540 herbalism for the achievement). I did this while levelling though, so I was limited in progression anyway. (Until cata content herbalism was a good amount of points ahead, evened out in cata content though).

As a tauren, especially druid it is herbalism if you do it at 85. Otherwise it's pretty even if you do it at 85.
    If you do it while levelling a new character it's even because of limited progression in skillup (i.e. by zone, assuming you do quests and not dungeons/battlegrounds)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?