Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by yukizz04 View Post
    It's probably the 3rd easiest class to play only under DK and possibly Warrior.
    It's interesting that those two classes in particular seem invincible to any spec warlock... if they're played well you can't beat them 1v1. We don't even have the satisfaction of watching them die from dot damage anymore as not only do they not do enough damage, everyone can outheal it... well except hunters :P

right.... this isnt really true is it

Quote Originally Posted by quran View Post
    That's because you have to think about there being 2 different specs that use completely different spells. Affliction uses no destruction spells, while destruction uses 2 or 3 affliction spells. Demonology is a mix of the two so that tree doesn't matter. Looking at rogues, they use mainly the same spells, there is no obvious boundary. Of course you choose some spells over the other, but you will never, ever see a destruction warlock casting shadow bolt, drain life, etc. or an affliction warlock casting immolate, soul fire, the burn spell (play german client: Verbrennen), etc.
    True we dont use: felflame, rain of fire, shadowbolt, shadowflame and insta soulfire as afflic..... OW WAIT>>??

My problem with warlocks isn't the large amount fo spells there are, but the small amount of survivability spells we have.
    true we dont have portal on a 23 sec cd.. we dont have shitloads of resi + soullink 25% + demon armor, healtstone ....

dude.. ur talkin crap im sorry...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah :/
    I still want an "OHSHIT" button...self banish maybe? :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfManC View Post
    Yeah :/
    I still want an "OHSHIT" button...self banish maybe? :3
    Soulburn Banish : Protects the caster from all damaging abilities for 10 seconds, but is unable to act. Lasts 10 seconds.

READ THIS BLIZZARD. THANKS!

Aocks are grade a amazing in arenas atm, chill nerds.

Deleted
    now warlock PVP isnt hard anymore dot something and let ur felpuppy rip them apart

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destron View Post
    Soulburn Banish : Protects the caster from all damaging abilities for 10 seconds, but is unable to act. Lasts 10 seconds.

READ THIS BLIZZARD. THANKS!
    I like this. But, once used it should give us a 3minute debuff, like paladins get when they bubble so they cant lay on hands themselves 10sec after the bubble.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbashiethz View Post
    I like this. But, once used it should give us a 3minute debuff, like paladins get when they bubble so they cant lay on hands themselves 10sec after the bubble.
    Nah, it would be like Ice Block, Bubble does not render the user useless, Banish and Ice Block would be more alike. But it's not like we want to be like a mage, don't we?