Volcanic Potion and Shrooms/Haste prioritization

Alright Hey guys, I have a couple questions today. First off, I was wondering if Mushrooms scaled with Spellpower AFTER they had already been set down. Like for example on Magmaw last night, I had already placed Shrooms next to the head, then popped my Volcanic Potion. If I had placed them before I used the potion, does the detonate of those Shrooms that were already placed do as much damage as they should with the appropriate Spellpower given to them by the Potion?

For my second question, I've seen it floating around about a prioritization where Haste = Hit. Does this mean that it would be equally beneficial to reforge to Haste as it would be to reforge to Hit, while under the hitcap? If i'm wrong, please do explain.

Thanks in advance.
    Do work or be good at it.

"The exception here is Gnomes. This is a major race that is completely silly. I’ve got nothing to say here. Fuck Gnomes."

Pretty sure shrooms take the eclipse / SP / crit, when they are detonated.

Hit > Haste... perhaps Haste > Hit if your near a breakpoint.

Shrooms take their Eclipse State, Crit, etc., etc. from the time they are Detonated, not the time they are placed. This is why the 4 pc Hurricane/3 Shroom Detonate trick I show in my Solar Cleave video works.

From a simple stat valuation standpoint Hit=Haste but go get yourself hit capped as first priority.
    Moonkin View Raid Encounter Videos can be found at: Moonkin PoV Vids and Arythorn Youtube Channel
    Calc's Moonkin Guide can be found at: The Moonkin Repository - Calculated Balance PvE Guide
    Calculatéd Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lated/advanced

Hey,

Pretty sure Shrooms use most buff's active on you at the point they are detonated and not planted. Theoretically as mentioned above Hit = Haste, but as a general rule of thumb Hit/Spirit should always be stacked/gemmed/reforged to until you are hit capped in my opinion. Unfortunately when there is a chance you may miss, chances are you may miss.