Black and White 3?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything regarding BW3 by Lionhead Studios (Fable creators). I have research a bit into this and was unable to locate anything about this game being in production. I really enjoyed the first game and the second game although I had some issues initially running it. I loved the little side quests and most of all the spells mechanics were really awesome, nothing like conjuring a fireball in mid air and firing it at your own town or the enemies.

The one part of the game that really stuck in my head is the little bastard that you can never kill from the first installment, no matter what you threw at him where you dropped him from he would still live and always had a smart ass comment to make….I loathe him…

Anyways back on topic, if anyone has info about a 3rd installment it would be much appreciated or if anyone has some memorable moments from the game they would like to share that would also be welcome.

Thank You

Deleted
    I remember the first one Whisper me my name at like 2 in the morning followed with " Deeeearth" kept thinking someone was calling me or I was imagining it ... took my sometime to release it was the game..

clever games and fun to a point but not great games I think Lion head got bought out and deadlines ruined their development...If they was given full control a 3rd with be great...

But I cant see it happening