Thread: H chim issue.

H chim issue.

I'm not sure if this is isolated to heroic mode or not since it's been a while since I've done normal Chim, but...

I'm a rogue. It seems like no matter where I place myself in phase 1, Chim parries me constantly. I know I'm behind him since I can backstab. He does turn quickly during massacre, but other than that he looks to be facing directly away from me. Is the placement for this particular encounter just really touchy, what with tanks swapping and such? I usually stand just to the right or left of his tail to allow room for another melee class to get into position on the opposite side. Would I have better luck stacking right on his tail to ensure he doesn't parry when he shifts so slightly?

Quote Originally Posted by gnomeface08 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is isolated to heroic mode or not since it's been a while since I've done normal Chim, but...

I'm a rogue. It seems like no matter where I place myself in phase 1, Chim parries me constantly. I know I'm behind him since I can backstab. He does turn quickly during massacre, but other than that he looks to be facing directly away from me. Is the placement for this particular encounter just really touchy, what with tanks swapping and such? I usually stand just to the right or left of his tail to allow room for another melee class to get into position on the opposite side. Would I have better luck stacking right on his tail to ensure he doesn't parry when he shifts so slightly?
    Sounds like your tanks aren't lining up if it's parries and not misses. Tanks aren't targeted for caustic so it shouldn't really be a concern but the tanks can stand in a line from the boss, one at the red edge of the hit box and one at the actual and they will be >6 yards from each other.

If you're missing attacks that you don't normally miss, that's because of the caustic slime debuff.