Thread: starfall QQ

starfall QQ

starfall is so nerfed atm its not even fun i mean cmon it used to splash and stuff so you could have fun during aoe pulls and it did some decent dmg single target and now.... i just killed ascendant council and starfall did only 6% of my total dmg where it was used to full capability and hit all 20 stars this seems like a joke for me since its our last tier talent and should be more useful then it is atm

6% of your overall damage done at the cost of one talent point seems pretty reasonable to me.

I wish it did still splash/do more than 20 stars, but it is fine considering how much AoE damage balance can do right now.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure balance druids need better AoEing... i personally dont play a druid but when ive had balance druids in my group i see them poping stupid numbers on my recount with that mushroom aoe. they are usually always top on dps on trash with that.

they are usually always top on dps on trash with that.
    boss dps>trash dps

although,i cant say from expierance because my guild has no boomkins.but as far as stateofdps there currently in the top 5,although i think there nerfing balance in the upcoming patch though

You can have earthquake, I'll gladly take starfall.
    You get 6% more dmg, I get 3% ish on 2(+/-) out of 13 fights.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    boss dps>trash dps

although,i cant say from expierance because my guild has no boomkins.but as far as stateofdps there currently in the top 5,although i think there nerfing balance in the upcoming patch though
    How many bosses are there where AoE DPS matters? I'm sure the reason he was talking about trash DPS is because that is mainly where AoE comes into play.

Both to the quoted and OP, paying a talent point for an ability that does 6% of your total DPS on a single target is a pretty impressive talent point, especially since the ability is meant to excel on AoE.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghash View Post
    How many bosses are there where AoE DPS matters? I'm sure the reason he was talking about trash DPS is because that is mainly where AoE comes into play.

Both to the quoted and OP, paying a talent point for an ability that does 6% of your total DPS on a single target is a pretty impressive talent point, especially since the ability is meant to excel on AoE.
    Starfall has become a single target addition to our rotation honestly, although we do hold off unless an add phase is coming within 10 seconds of the CD being available.

those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghash View Post

anyone whos serious about raiding cares more about there boss dps then trash dps

regardless of aoe or not

I'd personally like to see our AoE nerfed and our single target buffed a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerelli View Post
    6% of your overall damage done at the cost of one talent point seems pretty reasonable to me.
    ^This. Quit your QQin', boy! 6% of your overall damage on a two-target fight is nothing to QQ about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Starfall is powerful enough imo, mine does at least 10% with good lunar/starfall management. Balance Druids are really okay at the moment we just have to work a lot more than we use to, to obtain good DPS. Which I very much enjoy!