Professions recipes?

Why can everyone roll for professions recipes (enchanting/jewelcrafting) who don't have the profession? AFAIK say a +50 Intellect on bracers recipe, wont drop except for an enchanter, so like chaos orb, only enchanters should be able to roll for it. its like taking my own luck and giving it to someone else.

I was at blackrock cavers today, we killed trash, the recipe dropped, the lowest contributing hunter who did shitty dps with average gear that should enable him to do 12k+, rolled and got the recipe, every person in the party rolled to get it as "need", non of them had enchanting. to make sure and make myself feel better i went to armory and searched every single one of them, the hunter had mining and herbalism. yet he gets my loot.

This is lame but thats only my opinion and maybe am missing a point, what do u guys think?

It's a world drop, not a guaranteed JC design, like end bosses in wotlk's heroics... therefore it's everyone's game.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because they'll drop even without an enchanter; they're BoE world drops (I had one drop from a spider in Tol Barad).

Sorry, but it didn't drop because of you.

Uhuh, i assumed that it drops for people that have professions only since i dropped 2 while farming volatile air at uldum, and the 3rd one dropped while am the only enchanter. thanks for correcting the info.