Page 1 of 4
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Cool Blizz is dissapointing

    Just wondering why cant blizzard come up with completly new mobs and not have to redo them? ex. rag/ony/nef i mean we killed them once how many more times do we have to kill them again. Imo sence i have been playing this game sence wow came out is blizzard just running out of things to put into the game or are they just not caring as much sence they have made there billions of dollars? Open for disscusion.

  2. #2
    Herald of the Titans istheshiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    2,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    Just wondering why cant blizzard come up with completly new mobs and not have to redo them? ex. rag/ony/nef i mean we killed them once how many more times do we have to kill them again. Imo sence i have been playing this game sence wow came out is blizzard just running out of things to put into the game or are they just not caring as much sence they have made there billions of dollars? Open for disscusion.
    Really?

    We all know that Rag can only be killed in his elemental plane. Nefarian and Ony...okay, but whatever, the fights were cool.

    I mean they have added quite a lot of new content yet people only focus on the "old" content but not really "old". They make them new. Also, there's a tad lot of new content that outnumber the "reused" or "recycled ones", I don't see why people are complaining.

    signature by Alyajna
    "There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?"

  3. #3
    its not really a complaint more of a dissapointment. I know blizz has the tallent to come out with all new raid bosses but why recycle old ones to keep the game going

  4. #4
    cataclysm is one big rework of the old world
    kinda brings back nostalgia like with zul aman and zul gurub coming back which is intended i guess
    wouldnt mind more unique models in future raids tho :x even hc and normal current raid weapons pretty much look the same

  5. #5
    and see i agree in vanillia wow just had so much unique ness to there game and now its like blizz is saying "well we made our money lets just drag the game out now rather then be unique again

  6. #6
    Its Blizzards game they can do what ever that want.



    ^^^I hate seeing and saying that but its the truth......

  7. #7
    ya but without us they would not have anything

  8. #8
    New and exciting, this thread is!

    Okay, "sence" you've been playing this game "sence" it came out (I call bs, you must be like 6 at the time Wow first came out), how do you settle with the fact that you can kill a boss over and over every week and yet have the nerve to complain about characters being reused?
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

  9. #9
    Grunt Larhf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Darkspear Isles
    Posts
    12
    Zul'Gurub is unacceptable in my opinion, it was fine how it used to be, don't change it ffs. And we killed Onyxia 3 times now, come off it there is no fucking reason to recycle her again... And legs on ragnaros? Are you fucking serious? I don't even have words for how stupid it is.

    "Til end we stand, none shall fall."

  10. #10
    first off vorpal im 25 and yes i have played wow sence it came out in 2004 have played all warcraft 1-3 to so there ya go

  11. #11
    Herald of the Titans Oneirophobia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Summoner's Rift, feeding Darius. >:D
    Posts
    2,759
    Community: OMFG U SO LAZY BLIZZ. MAKE VANILLA SERVERS. WE WANT NOSTALIGA.

    Blizz: No can do, but we can update some of the older raids with a progressed storyline, showing whats happening years after you tore through the places back at level 60.

    Community: WTF OMG U SO LAZY Y U MAKE OLD CONTENT.

    Blizz: ...wat.
    ----

    If you know the storylines and/or even remotely like storylines of anything you can appreciate some of the returning characters.

    For example, Death Wing ressurecting Onyxia and Nefarian, his own eldest children, as necrotic and twisted zombie slaves is probably the most disgusting thing a parent could do. Its a definite supporting factor to demonstrate how insane and corrupted by the Old Gods he really is. Whats wrong with returning characters? They both have a rich history.

    Besides, they have updated models, updated abilities, and are in completely different locations. Really the only thing psyically the same is their names, so if you don't care for plotlines whats it matter who the dragons are? They're just meaningless loot bags to you.

    INFRACTED! For uhm... Idk, I'll read the ToS later, I'm sure I'll find something in there I can stretch to cover whatever it is I don't like about you.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Larhf View Post
    Zul'Gurub is unacceptable in my opinion, it was fine how it used to be, don't change it ffs. And we killed Onyxia 3 times now, come off it there is no fucking reason to recycle her again... And legs on ragnaros? Are you fucking serious? I don't even have words for how stupid it is.
    I facepalmed. Irl.

    And these threads are disappointing.
    It's LeviOsa, not LeviosAR!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    first off vorpal im 25 and yes i have played wow sence it came out in 2004 have played all warcraft 1-3 to so there ya go
    I don't get it, how can you be 25 AND 12 at the same time? *gasp* /headexplode
    Last edited by Vorpalshade; 2011-04-21 at 05:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

  14. #14
    Grunt Larhf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Darkspear Isles
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Community: OMFG U SO LAZY BLIZZ. MAKE VANILLA SERVERS. WE WANT NOSTALIGA.

    Blizz: No can do, but we can update some of the older raids with a progressed storyline, showing whats happening years after you tore through the places back at level 60.

    Community: WTF OMG U SO LAZY Y U MAKE OLD CONTENT.

    Blizz: ...wat.
    ----

    If you know the storylines and/or even remotely like storylines of anything you can appreciate some of the returning characters.

    For example, Death Wing ressurecting Onyxia and Nefarian, his own eldest children, as necrotic and twisted zombie slaves is probably the most disgusting thing a parent could do. Its a definite supporting factor to demonstrate how insane and corrupted by the Old Gods he really is. Whats wrong with returning characters? They both have a rich history.

    Besides, they have updated models, updated abilities, and are in completely different locations. Really the only thing psyically the same is their names, so if you don't care for plotlines whats it matter who the dragons are? They're just meaningless loot bags to you.
    I can agree with the progressed story line thing on certain points, like for example Neltharion aka Deathwing who ressurects his eldest childs, but I still think Onyxia has been over-used. And can you explain the legs on Ragnaros? Cause I'm certainly interested in why they did that.

    "Til end we stand, none shall fall."

  15. #15
    they maybe dissapoint to you batteredrose but who cares

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by oneirophobia View Post
    community: Omfg u so lazy blizz. Make vanilla servers. We want nostaliga.

    Blizz: No can do, but we can update some of the older raids with a progressed storyline, showing whats happening years after you tore through the places back at level 60.

    Community: Wtf omg u so lazy y u make old content.

    Blizz: ...wat.
    ----

    if you know the storylines and/or even remotely like storylines of anything you can appreciate some of the returning characters.

    For example, death wing ressurecting onyxia and nefarian, his own eldest children, as necrotic and twisted zombie slaves is probably the most disgusting thing a parent could do. Its a definite supporting factor to demonstrate how insane and corrupted by the old gods he really is. Whats wrong with returning characters? They both have a rich history.

    Besides, they have updated models, updated abilities, and are in completely different locations. Really the only thing psyically the same is their names, so if you don't care for plotlines whats it matter who the dragons are? They're just meaningless loot bags to you.
    read this, all of it, repeatedly.

  17. #17
    Those bosses never actually die.

    The entire encounter was merely a setback!!!

  18. #18
    It's called a story. They're writing it. I'd rather finish off Ragnaros in his home plane so he stays dead forever than go "lol we banished him he should never show up again." I prefer dynamic enemies that have to be defeated more than once before we deal the killing blow instead of comicbook-esque villains that show up each month who we've never heard of.

    Interesting storylines > arbitrary novelty. /thread

  19. #19
    Mechagnome Andelormon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Medford, OR
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by Larhf View Post
    I can agree with the progressed story line thing on certain points, like for example Neltharion aka Deathwing who ressurects his eldest childs, but I still think Onyxia has been over-used. And can you explain the legs on Ragnaros? Cause I'm certainly interested in why they did that.
    You can not kill Rag in our plane. He wasn't completely summoned when we encountered him in the Molten Core, and when we beat him he retreated back to the Elemental Plane to recoup and prepare.

    [18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post

    Besides, they have updated models, updated abilities, and are in completely different locations. Really the only thing psyically the same is their names, so if you don't care for plotlines whats it matter who the dragons are? They're just meaningless loot bags to you.

    And with that, this thread can end.

    There should be a rule against repeated thread topics like this. One that bans the OP for making the same 'Blizzard is running out of ideas' thread over and over and over.

    On second thought, I think there is...

    btw Oneirophobia, nice words. goin in meh sig.


    Quote Originally Posted by Andelormon View Post
    You can not kill Rag in our plane. He wasn't completely summoned when we encountered him in the Molten Core, and when we beat him he retreated back to the Elemental Plane to recoup and prepare.
    isn't that part of his dialogue as he retreats? I thought it was. could be wrong though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •