Yra

Level 70 raiding guild

Hi

I have a protection/fury warrior at the moment who's frozen at level 70. I wanted to only do TBC heroics and some retro raids on my server, EU-The Sha'tar. I've been loving this since I started with the idea. My warrior has quite some good gear and I love crushing orc skulls in Shattered Halls heroic.

However, I was wondering if there was such thing as a level 70-only (raiding) guild. During my many runs in TBC heroics I've encountered a lot of people who do the same thing like me: freezing their character and only using TBC gear, enchants and gems. So I figured this kind of guild might exist...

Since I don't want to spend (even) more money on World of Warcraft, I'd start leveling a hybrid paladin should I find a guild like this.

Thanks for reading

PS Sorry if this is in the wrong forum category ^^

Yra
    Bump.

I don't believe this kind of guild doesn't exist...

Yra
    Bumping again.

Yra
    Bump. C'mon guys.

deadbattery
    Quote Originally Posted by Yra View Post
    Hi

I have a protection/fury warrior at the moment who's frozen at level 70. I wanted to only do TBC heroics and some retro raids on my server, EU-The Sha'tar. I've been loving this since I started with the idea. My warrior has quite some good gear and I love crushing orc skulls in Shattered Halls heroic.

However, I was wondering if there was such thing as a level 70-only (raiding) guild. During my many runs in TBC heroics I've encountered a lot of people who do the same thing like me: freezing their character and only using TBC gear, enchants and gems. So I figured this kind of guild might exist...

Since I don't want to spend (even) more money on World of Warcraft, I'd start leveling a hybrid paladin should I find a guild like this.

Thanks for reading

PS Sorry if this is in the wrong forum category ^^
    Send a message to anyone in the guild Untold Legends on Moon Guard. My friend runs a level 70 raiding guild there.