Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Help! Addicted to mmo champion

Whenever i open firefox i automaticly type www.mmo.....
    and its really embarrasing when im not alone and some friend asks me to check out some site when hes watching over my shoulder then i automaticly start typing www.mmo-cham then im like oops!

:/ If i dont get to refresh mmo champion forum for 1-2 hours it feels like ive missed something huge. (Like idiots who dont know who yoda is)

10+ Year Old Account
    heh, I have kind of the same problem.

Thanks to the auto-complete, I just type [m] then [enter]. This has lead to a couple of amusing occurences when using other ppl's computers^^
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Find something time-consuming to do, like a lot of classes or work. You won't have time to even be near a computer, let alone check this website.

Lol, he dont know who Yoda is..

He is talking about the priest, stupid

Was yoda the little alien guy from The Gremlins?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's one of my main hot links what ever the hell you call the... the things on the bottom tab under where you type... links.

Deleted
    The last time I actually typed into the address bar must been more than a month ago! Use Bookmarks if you are addicted to a site!

10+ Year Old Account
    Chrome saves tabs for when i next open it, facebook/mmo/youtube is always on the go.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Find something time-consuming to do, like a lot of classes or work. You won't have time to even be near a computer, let alone check this website.
    Someone's gonna get fired... ;P Just joking valid points tough you gotta find some hobby. Or a job if you dont got one already

I'm almost the same way with TMZ.

Perhaps it's because of how short it is.. BLAST THOSE INTERNET MONGOLS!

Bookmarks bar on safari, O.o...

I think my F5 button is already stuck in my hand o.0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morvandus View Post
    Someone's gonna get fired... ;P Just joking valid points tough you gotta find some hobby. Or a job if you dont got one already
    Its not like hes telling the OP to never come back, hes saying don't no life the forums..
    I'm proudly addicted as well, and no i will not go to class or work

I'm an IT Technician, and whenever I don't have work to do I browse the forums here... Needless to say, there's some days when I spend 4-5 hours actively reading and posting.

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    I'm an IT Technician, and whenever I don't have work to do I browse the forums here... Needless to say, there's some days when I spend 4-5 hours actively reading and posting.
    I see you posting everywhere! I was wondering what you did for a living, question answered

Deleted
    Same deal as the OP, even when I dont have my laptop or my PC near me I use my phone instead...

Dont really know why, cuz most of the time it's just the same s**t as always lol. Especially at night, the new post thingy doesnt even update sometimes whe I'm stalking the forums at 1-3am

find something to do, maybe even a new game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.
    To True.

I have this as my homepage. Better than Facebook I feel. I have times where I'm on here for 3-4 hours just reading and responding to threads or I can go for a week or so and hardly look at the site and don't post.

You could find a nice webcomic (or several) and read those instead. You're still at your computer but doing something different. Or the standard answer of "go outside."
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid