Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Doirdyn View Post
    Not compared to your Worgen avatar...
    Your point? You'll notice that I made said avatar from the version of the model that actually looked like a wolf-woman—and had the option of yellow eyes and a wary expression—as opposed to looking like an unholy amalgam of Jessica Rabbit, Wile E. Coyote, and Bambi.

So femcharr don't look like furry pin-ups. Beast-women shouldn't have to.
    Last edited by Katara; 2011-04-23 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Lolotea View Post
    So femcharr don't look like furry pin-ups. Beast-women shouldn't have to.
    Remember, this is the internet we're talking about so...

"I CAN'T FAP TO THIS!!! CHAENG NAO!!!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    Remember, this is the internet we're talking about so...

"I CAN'T FAP TO THIS!!! CHAENG NAO!!!!!"
    I reiterate: So?

I'm sure TERA will have more pretty dainty fanservice catgirls than even people like that can stand. But the way Guild Wars 2 is set up, female charr being pretty dainty fanservice catgirls would be thematic failure.

Jesus, Finally i'll be coming back to the mmo world. This game just keeps getting better and better.

I did not want to start a new thread on Guild Wars 2 topic, so I'll ask over here. Does anyone know the system requirements for this game? I know they are not finalized, but I heard somewhere (no source, my bad) that they are shooting for not advanced graphics, but rather, high resolution textures, which will give nice graphics but no require a lot of resources. Does anyone have information on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Cicho View Post
    I did not want to start a new thread on Guild Wars 2 topic, so I'll ask over here. Does anyone know the system requirements for this game? I know they are not finalized, but I heard somewhere (no source, my bad) that they are shooting for not advanced graphics, but rather, high resolution textures, which will give nice graphics but no require a lot of resources. Does anyone have information on this?
    "Q: What are the system requirements for Guild Wars 2?

A: The system requirements haven't been finalized, but just as with the original Guild Wars series, we're committed to creating a beautiful game that will play great on mid-range gaming PCs."

I've also heard that if you can play GW1 with high graphic settings then you shouldn't have much problems.
    Though I don't know if this is true.
    FC 2793-2016-8218 - Name: Suoma

Ou that sounds incredibly nice. Looking forward to GW2.