Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by manofmagic View Post
    well. i know alot about her already =p she tells me everything if i ask both 'pride and shame' but well. i kinda hate myself and think bad about myself etc etc. so even if she had the same feelings and she someday asked if i also wanted to be more than friends or whatever.. i would probaly say no because i think she should get someone better than me... D:
    That's very selfless of you...I think she'd be amazed if she knew that...

IMO you should give it a shot,and if she ever asks you out you should definetly say yes because girls think these things(asking a guy out) way more than us,and if a girl asks you out she must really like you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    I'm surprised nobody is secretly racist, or something.
    Speaking of which!

I am secretly racist, or am I?

Anyway, my true secret is that, eeeeeeeeeeeerh, that eeeeeeerh, I am actualy able to talked to in a reasonable matter?

My secret is, I've spent too much time playing :P
    Last edited by Twillie; 2011-04-21 at 08:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manofmagic View Post
    well. i know alot about her already =p she tells me everything if i ask both 'pride and shame' but well. i kinda hate myself and think bad about myself etc etc. so even if she had the same feelings and she someday asked if i also wanted to be more than friends or whatever.. i would probaly say no because i think she should get someone better than me... D:
    You shouldn't think of yourself like that my friend, we're all differnt and have some differnt ways we handle everyday life which is what makes every single human being unique. If you feel as if your not doing somthing correct in life, writing out and focus on the weak points and what action you could take on bettering youself.

My secret is my confidence is not that great, Like when its comes to talking to girls etc.

I cover it up usually, People like to see confident people, So I make myself look it with keeping myself in shape etc, But when it comes down to it, I just have low confidence in myself, Like, I'll see a girl I really like and will hear from friends that she likes me and i'll just not really talk to them, Afraid of rejection idk. =/
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

When i was younger i've been punched by a younger kid only because i was afraid his high-school brother(who was sitting next to him) would bash my face if i fought back.

I still wonder why i didn't send the little brat to the OR after his brother left town.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    That's very selfless of you...I think she'd be amazed if she knew that...

IMO you should give it a shot,and if she ever asks you out you should definetly say yes because girls think these things(asking a guy out) way more than us,and if a girl asks you out she must really like you
    ye probaly true.. =p

Deleted
    I have a secret. I dont regret playing this for 6 years with well over a year ./played

I feel like I should regret it but I just dont >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auliô View Post
    My secret is my confidence is not that great, Like when its comes to talking to girls etc.

I cover it up usually, People like to see confident people, So I make myself look it with keeping myself in shape etc, But when it comes down to it, I just have low confidence in myself, Like, I'll see a girl I really like and will hear from friends that she likes me and i'll just not really talk to them, Afraid of rejection idk. =/
    I feel you one that one, I have the exact same reaction to if I hear that a girl likes me. I was worse with that when I was younger when it did actually happen! I just ignored the girl totally who fancied me! But as we grow up things will change

Quote Originally Posted by Auliô View Post

Oh,fear of rejection,we all go through that...it's natural..

If you look closely,all people have a mask they hide under...

Mine is of a perverted comedian who makes sex jokes all the time(in my defence,it really makes people laugh,and i'm good at it) while,secretly,i'm a terrible romantic

My best friends know this,but i'm such a good actor the girl i like probably sees me as an emotionless manwhore,so now i basicaly have to crumble the mask i've been building for years.

Now that's a fuckup :-/
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 2011-04-21 at 08:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's my secret, I don't tell complete strangers my secrets.

Deleted
    My secret -

I am incredibly racist.
    Like, phenomenally racist.
    HITLER RACIST.

10+ Year Old Account
    I secretly have a fetish about penguins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    My secret -

I am incredibly racist.
    Like, phenomenally racist.
    HITLER RACIST.
    It's alright. It wouldn't be a democrasy without some of each group! xD

I understand that this type of topic can/will produce some funny answers. Let's try our best to keep it respectful, not demeaning. I want to keep a sense of seriousness here because for every random to post something they think is funny, there is at least 1 other person revealing an actual secret. Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Taters91 View Post
    You shouldn't think of yourself like that my friend, we're all differnt and have some differnt ways we handle everyday life which is what makes every single human being unique. If you feel as if your not doing somthing correct in life, writing out and focus on the weak points and what action you could take on bettering youself.
    ye well.. i know but it is not that i feel bad for being like i am..because i like being unique (one of the only things im trying to do in life is become as much unique i can without trying to change myself) it is just.. well.. kinda hate to explain but i just hate myself and like.. almost everything about me =p and since i am like that i turned into some kind of 'corner guy' never really saying anything unless someone ask me. but still being there.. etc. :/ but well! enough of me ó_o

10+ Year Old Account
    i have a secret, i'm a member of the hitler fanclub

if u wanna ban, ban OP, he asked for it =-)

Quote Originally Posted by JSStryker View Post
    Perhaps you should give it a try sometime. Start with something small? Be open minded! No one is here to hurt you.

---------- Post added 2011-04-21 at 12:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by butterzz View Post
    i have a secret, i'm a member of the hitler fanclub

if u wanna ban, ban OP, he asked for it =-)
    This wasn't funny. Post count is nothing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylai SWC-EU View Post
    I have a secret. I dont regret playing this for 6 years with well over a year ./played

I feel like I should regret it but I just dont >.<
    haha =p if it can make you feel better.. i dont think you are alone on that one.. =p

Quote Originally Posted by JSStryker View Post
    it's not like any1 here knows who you are,and who knows,maybe you'll find answers to your problems...

the OP helped me a bit with my plane-fear...

although,and i'm looking at you OP,you didn't say anything that would stop me from thinking terorists could be onboard