New & Exciting raid movie - Cinematic style!

http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=185157

"Guild under fire".

Blackwing Descent25 - no UI. Playlist at the ending. Thx to Schattenfang! Have Fun!

Old content - yes.
    World firsts - no.
    Strategy guide - no.
    Some overediting - yes, imho.

I didn't make the film, but imho it's better than 90% of the raid movies you see out there. The editors over-used an effect called colour inversion, but that's about all I have to complain about with regards to this movie. Deserves front page imo.

Not entirely sure what the point of it is though, a lot of FPS movie makers will make this style of movie but FPS is usually about personal skill which is easy to portray in those videos. Some nice movie editing / camera angles but other then that I guess it's just an unusual way of showing the boss's in a raid as well as a few of their mechanics, must of taken a lot of time to make.

It may be new (atleast the first I've seen of this style for WoW), but doesn't really hold my attention past a few minutes, sorry ! .

Less editing past the intro, and some player PoV's would of made it nicer in my opinion. Also it didn't actually show Chim or Nefarion (the end boss of BWD.. in a movie about BWD).

As far as movies that cover entire raids go the only one I can think of that I remember enjoying was Paragon's Icecrown Citadel movie.

Pretty good. I first read how you said over editing...I was worried for a sec. You did only by a bit but as much needed to make fantastic movie.

Personally I'll give this at 4/5

I was expecting an Ulduar: Defiance movie. Maybe I just had high expectations. I personally think if you added a story/lore to it that even people know nothing about lore in the game of wow like someone watching ulduar defiance you'd have my 5/5

None the less, very well done

Deleted
    Boring. He deserves an even lower rating.

Nicely done, in my opinion. A little overly heavy on the contrast effects, though. Could've used a bit more story as well, so a solid 4/5 in my books.