Ulduar style T11

Would of been so easy to have done an ulduar style T11, making the fights just seem, more epic. Not a simple switch, but something you have to strive to activate. Would of lent a bit more credence to this raiding tier imo (along with having 25 mans being the mandatory way, instead of this 10 vs 25 crap)

Magmaw - normal version nefarian would help you kill magmaw (an annoying pest to him). heroic version, you shoot nefarian, fight turns into him in the air reigning down destruction +you have to kill magmaw with no help.
    omnotron - all 4 versions would of been up at once, instead of 2. normal version you would shut down the "old 3rd one", but in this "heroic" mode, you would avoid shutting any down.
    maloriak - would of been simple enough to break black vats part way through fight to trigger the slimes, and also increasing dmg of maloriak.
    atramedes - you would start the fight by using X number of gongs during a 5s interval, driving atramedes intro a frenzy.
    chimaeron - one version with the save-bot, one version would of been without the save-bot
    nefarian - probably would of been the biggest rewrite, but would of been so epic. onyxia would only be in the hard mode. in normal version, you kill him before he can summon onyxia (pushover during summon interval would be easy). in hardmode, you would stop dps, let him summon onyxia, then kill both.

conclave of wind - normal mode you would fight on different platforms. hard mode you would lure to be on same platform.
    al'akir - not sure

halfus - how many are released would determine normal vs heroic. typical add vs boss. freya 3 copy.
    valiona - dragons both ground, both air at same times in heroic. this would be done by engaging both with a tank to start to the fight.
    ascendant council - Each of the 4 bosses would have "X" health. Normal mode, you would kill one, leaving the other alive, as once you deal 1.5X health in p1 and 1.5X health in p2, the "survivors retreat". In heroic, you would dmg each to 25% instead of 1 dead, 1 50%. This would determine what abilities the monstrosity has.

Whether the boss is water/earth, water/air, fire/earth, fire/air, water/earch/air, fire/earth/air, ect ct ect, fire/water/earth/air would also determine loot.

Cho'gall would be a "simple" dps race to "get him to 25%" to stop his closing of sinestra's portal before he closes is. if he closes it, last 25% is easy. if you manage to stop him in time by getting him to 25% before timer runs out, sinestra empowers cho'gall, making the sub-25% phase......a lot more fun.

why would nefarian ever help you? you the raider is more of a pest to him than magmaw.

There have been 17 threads on this very same thing in the past 12 hours. Stop making these, and use the search tool next time please.

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    There have been 17 threads on this very same thing in the past 12 hours. Stop making these, and use the search tool next time please.
    Maybe you opened this thread 17 times, but no, there hasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    Maybe you opened this thread 17 times, but no, there hasn't.
    Here's one

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...odel-abandoned

Took me about 3 seconds to find. I exaggereated slightly but you can find many many more with the same damn theme in the past week.

Here's one

Took me about 3 seconds to find. I exaggereated slightly but you can find many many more with the same damn theme in the past week.
    yeaaaa...no...taht has nothing to do with BWD and BoT being like ulduar...anyway...why talk about how those fights could be like it, they are already made -.-

Here's one

Where to start.

That isn't the 'very same thing', that thread ask's if you prefered the way ulduar presented it's boss's as well as other features. This thread is discussing the ways that boss's could of been altered to accommodate the way ulduar hardmodes were activated.

It was also posted 2 days ago, not 'within the past 12 hours'.

It's also 1 thread, which is vaguely linked, not 17 threads, with the exact same thing.

So maybe you should stop posting, and use your brain tool next time please?

On topic: Some nice idea's and it makes it easier to visualise when someone makes a post like this, although I don't agree on all of the ways hardmodes would activate, some of the idea's are interesting, especially omnotron.

chimaeron - one version with the save-bot, one version would of been without the save-bot
    OP has never done heroic Chimaeron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stupidest "re-writes" ever. Removes unique things to each encounter that make them fun.
    "Like the ancient tibetan philosophy states; dont start none, wont be none."
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Lord Monichromicorn?
    Where is my gooooooooooooold
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley
    Lord Monichromicorn

Wheres my candy
    da best ^

Why do people write "would of been"? Isn't it "would have been"? Seriously, i see this a lot and I am wondering whether or not it is proper language.

"search before making a thread while i derp about it"
    get over it pbitt, you do nothing but stroke your post count when u complain on a thread without being constructive. or adding conversation to it. why bother otherwise??

draconus i agree with you. would have been nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sans View Post
    Why do people write "would of been"? Isn't it "would have been"? Seriously, i see this a lot and I am wondering whether or not it is proper language.
    It's because they hear "would've"' and turn it into "would of". "Would have" is right, "would of" makes no sense grammatically.