What's a great case these days?

I built my current system about 2ish years ago. Back when the gtx 295 video card was top of the line. I went with the Antec 1200 case because of the airflow and cooling, bottom-mount PSU and because I really have no clue / no need for water cooling. In my new apartment I have to put my computer desk in my living room, about 10ft from my TV, and until now I never really noticed how loud my case is. Obviously I would accredit it to the 7 fans in the case. Is there a similar, quieter, and possibly smaller (1200 is like 2 feet tall) case on the market that I could switch to?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811119194.

I took out the 120mm from the back. Pretty quite.
    http://www.orphanguild.com/ - SWTOR Guild US West Coast PvP

Why replace your case, replace the stock fans with some low noise 120mm fans, get after market cooling on your CPU that also uses low noise fans or buy low noise for the cooler. ITs cheaper and the low noise high CFM fans are also qualitiy fans, IF your using the stock coolermaster fans i could see why its nosiey to you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by candlepally View Post
    Why replace your case, replace the stock fans with some low noise 120mm fans, get after market cooling on your CPU that also uses low noise fans or buy low noise for the cooler. ITs cheaper and the low noise high CFM fans are also qualitiy fans, IF your using the stock coolermaster fans i could see why its nosiey to you
    I'd advice you doing that aswell, the 1200 is a good case (even tho i dont like it, personal)

For a new case i would advice you buying a CM haf X, it looks terrible on most pictures, but irl its pure awesomesauce! (Atleast thats what i think) it got lots of space for hardware, great airflow, dustfilters and bla bla bla, look it up on google (: