see title, tell us your weird things.

For me, I've eaten from a garbage bin.

What are yours?

Quote Originally Posted by kalamasoo View Post
    see title, tell us your weird things.

For me, I've eaten from a garbage bin.

What are yours?
    Well, that's quite strange...
    I once blacked out drunk, puked in the fountain in a club, got thrown out, woke up next morning in front of my door, but one house number to the right and the only thing I remembered was ringing the bell of the (wrong) door like a madman at about 3am in the night... I had like a 1-week hangover after that
    (all the stuff was told to me of course, since I did not, and still do not remember anything from that night, I do also not know how I managed to come home)
    fun fact: next day I was told that some guy I totally did not like, drank from that fountain later that night
    Last edited by pixartist; 2011-04-22 at 05:29 PM.

i was inside my mom for 12 months
    Inception is nothing but 2 different states of interception.
    -Einstein

Fell asleep on a toilet while drunk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Seriously this. I'm a high-speed, low-drag, supah-healah. Doling out the feel-goods LIKE A BAWS, keeping everyone shiny, happy and cool. Staying on top of my game, even in a combat situati....THERE'S THAT DAMN GROUNDHOG AGAIN!!!

Erasmus is my friend. Throwing my shoe at a police car while drunk. Calling one of my french friend from scotland, totally stoned and drunk, at 4pm, laughing my ass off at the phone, talking french in middle of the bus about the people surrounding me. Losing my wallet blacking out a hundred meters/yards away from a party I paid 20£ to get in after the first drink because of the preparty, waking up 4 hours later in the damp grass with my cigarettes spread and my wallet missing, walking back to my flat at 5am, block my credit card, hearing a couple of spanish guys from my flat coming in. Smoking 2 straight joints and laughing our asses on the floor of the flats kitchen. Flying back to France 3 weeks later without a dime, had to change euros to pounds at a crazy rate in order to have to something to eat and reimbursing the friends who helped me being comfy the week next to the incident. Walking 6 hours with a heavy wheeled suitcase that I had to carry in 1 hand and the laptop in the other to get to Edinburgh's airport from the center of the city, in order to go back home. Talking about stuff like that on the internet while stoned.

edit: a police car in patrol, not an empty one.
    Last edited by joestrummer; 2011-04-22 at 05:42 PM.

Deleted
    Put an icecream stick in my mouth on the side, it all fit in. When I tried to get it out I just couldn't get it out, had to get something to break the stick in 2. :<

Deleted
    Ate my Cornflakes with no milk, Aye I am a REAL MAN!

I became an MMO-Champion Moderator. True story.

Deleted
    i took wa bath in beer n actualy drank it while i was in it washing my b0lls

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been hit in the face with a machete. The back of the blade caught me on a backswing.

Deleted
    You don't wanna know. Trust me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Threatened to eat someones face!~
    Survival is Key

Shot at by police growing up in NY while writing graffiti, I could make a long long list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Ate cereal with juice instead of milk.
    cheese and caviar sandwich
    tanking cata heroics while drunk... so drunk.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    Fell off a 20 foot overhang on a mountain, hit scree slid the rest of the way down, got up and walked off.

I once ate a whole giraffe.

Quote Originally Posted by Renwar View Post
    i was inside my mom for 12 months
    12 Months? Were you taped in or something, few more than most people

For me... either sitting out in the rain for no reason or driving on the wrong side of the road for a while.
    Last edited by Navoan; 2011-04-22 at 10:16 PM.

I was at a stop sign and made a left turn. With a no left turn sign. Onto a one way street. And there were other cars waiting at the the stop sign on the one way street. I'm not quite sure what I was thinking. Oh and when I did it, i drove on part of the sidewalk.

I've eaten from the dumpster as well, not so bad if you can find some sealed food that someone didn't want or go to the dumpster behind a high-class restaurant, can score some perfectly fine meals for free there

I wore my swim-shorts on my head as a hat for a week because of a joke, another joke and a dare.

I was in gym class, and everyone conspired to wear their swimming gear to gym instead of their normal gym clothes (I tried to get the girls on-board... but without success :< ) because we we're playfully mocking someone who wears swim-shorts as gym shorts, and while me and my friend were walking to gym (apparently she wasn't in on it yet), she asked why I had my swim-shorts, so I told her they weren't swim-shorts, but the new style of hats that are all the rage.
    Of course she wouldn't believe me, but I was persistent in proving to her that it was the new style, but then she said "If those are really the new style wear them for a week."
    ...So here we are....