Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I can't remember. I dimly remember my friends taking me out for my 30th, then I woke up 24 hours, 600 miles, and 3 states away. No idea how I got there, and my friends can only tell me I got rowdy drunk and then disappeared from the bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Stop looking for sense in a game that mails you dragons.

Sounds like an epic night haha

strangest thing to ever happen to me was the other day i was riding my horse, backwards holding some tickets when out of no where everyone looked down and then back up and i was holding diamonds.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Me and some friends put another friend on the shinkansen when we were drunk. He wound up just south of hokkaido before he woke up. We bought his ticket but yeah, it was pretty strange to get the phonecall from him when he realized where he was.

Strangest thing ingame would have been during classic when I wallclimbed into AQ before the AQ content patch and actually tickeded a GM about my current location. They banned me. In retrospec, not one of my smartest moves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manlypecs
    It's always safe to blame the healer, since healers aren't real people anyway.

Keyboard Turner the1cedGuardian's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Banged my head against the stage and started bleeding at a Blind Guardian concert, was asked by the band if I was allright, I must not have much brain damage because I think it the best moment of my concert going life

Stuck a %&$#^ in a &%*#^@ and %^&W^^ a %^*&# while going %**^&& in a %&*@&^.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had sex with my dog.........

in the room.

Danced on the moon. All night long. With stuff

---------- Post added 2011-04-25 at 01:07 AM ----------

I need to post for posts

I sipped a beer, crazy right?

I kinda ran naked through town just yesterday

rubbed my ass with my girfriend's so hard that we got burned a little

lol when i was still lil and in diapers i some how no one knows how to this day got my moms scooter out of the house and drove around the Neighborhood for 2 hours when my mom couldnt find me she freaked and went looking outside just as she looked out the back door i drove by bottle still in my mouth just cruising...

It's not really something I "did" - But still really strange to me

I was lying so sick, with the swine-flu, and I actually couldn't "think for myself" I remember a morning, where my mom came in with a glass of juice for me, and I started hearing a voice saying "If you kill your mother you'll feel better" and I was kind of "WTF?!" - Happily i didnt do it, and I actually got better within a few days..!

Morale of the story... DONT DO IT!
    Whether you think you can or can't - You're right!

You can read my in-depth Void Ranger / Dark Ranger class concept from 2019 (With pictures) here.

got kidnapped before, that was odd.

Quote Originally Posted by IAMANIKOLAS View Post
    It's not really something I "did" - But still really strange to me

I was lying so sick, with the swine-flu, and I actually couldn't "think for myself" I remember a morning, where my mom came in with a glass of juice for me, and I started hearing a voice saying "If you kill your mother you'll feel better" and I was kind of "WTF?!" - Happily i didnt do it, and I actually got better within a few days..!

Morale of the story... DONT DO IT!
    wow, maybe you should consider seeing a psychologist

10+ Year Old Account
    well wasn't so much what i did.. but more .... how the hell did my pop tarts catch on fire in a toaster.

Deleted
    Commanded my cat and he obeyed like if he understood me.

I like turtles

^^this

Deleted
    toke a crap before some1 door cuz they diddint wanted to give us our ball back...jep..i did that!

Strawberry Shortcaked a girl....