What is a good PvE server for Horde?

Everyone I play with plays Alliance and I hate it. I started Horde and want to go back to playing it. Whats a good server? Looking for moderate Q times for BG's with about a 50/50 win loss ratio between horde and alliance, and prefer Horde to be in control of Tol Barad the majority of the time. Also a PvE server please. Thank you beforehand for any help!
    Pallys FTW

Thrall is a High Horde Population Server

10+ Year Old Account
    Area 52 is also heavy on Horde population for a PvE realm. Good luck getting into Tol Barad games though, Alliance are really sparse there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shandris was my server, seemed to be pretty even split tween horde and those other guys. Pretty high server pop too, or there used to be, I haven't been on in about a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Area 52 is also heavy on Horde population for a PvE realm. Good luck getting into Tol Barad games though, Alliance are really sparse there.
    Amen on that! I have hordies on that server, you had the same chance to win a scratch-off lottery ticket than get into Wintergrasp. Of course, horde absolutely just swarmed the alliance like locusts. It was both awesome and shocking the utter route and slaughter. The only time I ever felt bad for alliance ever.
    I'm rolling a Blunt Elf... That's a high-elf that likes to party.