[A] 8/13 Late Night Guild LF Mage & Rogue

Normal Mode is a late night 10-man raiding guild. Our schedule is Monday through Thursday 9:30 PM PT to 1:00 AM PT. We are currently 8/13, US 435, and working towards a rank of US 100 which we feel is perfectly reasonable with our experience raiding together over the past 3 years. We are pretty laid back but expect each person to be on their A-Game and have no problem replacing someone if they do not meet our competitive standards. We only raid 4 week nights with the entire weekend off to do real life stuff, play other games, and alt runs.

We currently need a mage as ours is stepping out for real life issues. We expect this mage to be able to be competitive dps with other community mages while learning progression fights, World of Log rankings are a plus. They need to be able to play fire or frost, potentially arcane if it is viable with the changes. They need to have an easy going personality that can form some chemistry with us other raiders.

We also need a rogue that can push some competitive numbers and play specs appropriate for progression fights including subtlety in case firelands includes a fight like HM valiona where they can trivialize the fight. The ability to stay alive is a must, as a melee dps you need to do good dmg while avoiding that stuff that's under your feet.

We could also potentially fit a Holy/Ret Paladin.

Get a hold of me for more information and to get in touch. Talk to me in game on either waref or woraf via in game mail if I'm not online or email me at falconkicker51 at yahoo.com

Need a rogue and maybe a holy / ret pally

Need a rogue and maybe a holy / ret pally

Mage, rogue, and healer

Mage, rogue, and healer

Still looking for a mage & rogue

Need a mage, rogue, and ret pally