Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nos View Post
    Have you done Synestra?

Thats the sYn, you sYnYster....

TLDR: Heroics are heroics, you are all stupid, I wasted 10 min of my life writing BS that everyone knows....

That's what rants are, McCheese. Welcome to the world. Also: since we're using troll logic here appearently, You're complaining about me complaining about people complaining? How does that make you feel? And I can't help your reading comp issues bro. Seems plenty of other people understood it.

And Matlafous (back to troll logic) Not TLDR. And you just wasted 5 minutes of your life reading it and replying.

I wasn't trying to bring amazing new evidence to light. I was pointing out, it seems that the "cool" trend now, is hating blizz (but still playing wow?) and talking about how much better it was in vanilla. Hardmodes, were something in particular I was seeing bashed alot. So yeah. This was my rant, saying I was tired of it, and pointing out alot of people didn't think it was true.

Cause if the only people who whine are the ones whining about the hardmodes and vanilla and stuff, and that's all people will see, and they'll start to believe it. Just reality checking.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it is really a trend on hating Blizzard I see. What I see are people voicing their opinions about a certain aspect of the game they dislike. As customers, that's what we do. There is never going to be 100% satisfaction, people will always have something they dislike about the game. People complained in Vanilla, people complained in BC, people complained in WotLK, and people complain in Cata. Personally I find some of the much more noticeable complaints about Cata very telling of certain things Blizzard needs to address.

I dislike the idea of Hard Modes also, but for a different reason. I personally find Hard Modes horrible because no matter how much you increase the health, no matter how fancy the new ability, in the end you are still killing the same thing. It gets stale incredibly fast. I contemplated quitting after I got 12/12 because I would be killing the same bosses again (decided to stay because the potential of Firelands).

I typically despise rants, yet I was unable to find a single thing I disagreed with in this one.

A+

Sig by Mipeo

Have you done Synestra?
    You haven't experienced all the content.
    /facepalm

Perhaps it is you that should be getting off the message boards to go actually do the content. (no offense, just finding a little humor in your post <3)

There is no point to this post it's just a rant. Anyone who thinks otherwise (OP included) needs to get a reality check. Additionally anything that would be remotely noteworthy is conjecture in this case but being stated as if it were fact.

Sounds like someone is angry.

^ Tree. I already said it's a rant. Your old news is old. : p

And mildy angry at the time. I prefer annoyed.

I agree with everything but your definition of casual.
    Casual doesn't mean bad.
    My guild is 9/12 heroic and we raid 2 nights a week, thats casual.
    Hardcore is raiding like (for example) every night for 5 hours or something.

People who raid 2 nights a week and are 3/12 normal (for example) are bad...and casual. Emphasis on "bad"
    Last edited by Velyndina; 2011-04-23 at 04:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will say that I've gained some appreciation for the normal/hard-mode system. My guild recently started doing hard-modes, and are 2/13, working on Maloriak, and I can say that it actually feels like we're working on it. Last Wednesday we spent almost all of our raid night (a good 2 hours) on H-Maloriak before one of healers left. Normally, I would leave feeling like I just wasted my night (and whether or not I actually did is debatable), but with hard-modes it 's just fun knowing that you're getting better at something.

There are some nights that we can't do hard-modes (usually due to people having real life complications come up), and I can enjoy being able to easily down the normal modes.

I think the two-difficulty system strikes a good balance of catering to both "casual" players and raiders.

Deleted
    Thank you for getting me through another 2 minutes on a saturday at work. Only 7hrs 20mins to go now ... pft ...

I find it difficult to make a discussion out of a rant, since it is purely opinion anyway. I will however, counter your opinion with my own!

I personally dislike most hardmodes because they feel like poorly designed deja vu. I miss the feeling of killing the boss being the accomplishment rather than "kill this boss while hopping on one foot and juggling!"

However that is the way the game is now, and I accept it. Heck I am still having fun and I enjoy the game- just miss the way things were

Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    Its more a "shut up and stop whining the world isnt about you" lecture then a persuasive discussion. One that I agree with. I hate the self-centered no life wow players.
    There is no discussion to be had in lectures, since it is meant for a set audience only. If anything, that is just a flame-bait thread.

Quote Originally Posted by draticus View Post
    It all made sense to me. And it was all true. Maybe if it weren't true you wouldn't be butt hurt? Maybe?
    Completely agree, he's the only negative reply I've seen. Must be butt-hurt. I agree with the OP entirely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.