Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Dragonlance series - I had so many of those books, completely lost count. I still re-read the Legends and Chronicles trilogies every now and then, and still enjoy them.
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

The Hatchet (and the rest of the series)
    Goosebumps series (I had every one of these at some point)
    Animorphs series (Had them all up until really late in the series and just stopped reading for some reason)
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Bearstein Bears series
    Dr. Seuss (all of them were good)
    The Murder of Roger Ackroyd
    The Westing Game
    Robin Hood (in Old English)
    The Canterbury Tales (again, in Old English)
    Shiloh
    Where the Red Fern Grows
    Tucker Everlasting

These are the ones I really remember liking from early childhood to 6th grade. Beyond that, I don't really consider myself a "child" past 12 years old. Yeah, I read a LOT.
    Last edited by Melodi; 2011-04-24 at 03:21 AM.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz in 80s was better than WOW!

Deleted
    The magic cottage, James Herbert

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where the Red Fern Grows, by Wilson Rawls. the classic story of a boy and his dogs

Deleted
    All of the Redwall books. Reading them started my love of fantasy that has lasted for 20 years and hopefully many more to come

Animorphs!

Basement Wizard Extraordinaire!

The Elric of Melnibone classic trilogy. (Not the Revenge of the Rose/The Skrayling tree/Dreamthief's Daughter spinoffs) and Stephen King's the Dark Tower series. I read them out of my dad's den when I was teeny tiny and I think they played a massive part in influencing my ideas and creativity and personality, just drinking in all of it from such an early age. I also read a whole shitload of other Stephen King and the Chronicles of Narnia bullshit when I was in elementary school.