Transferable BoA items in 4.1

Mailing account-bound items to characters of the opposite faction on the same Battle.net account will now correctly translate faction-specific items to their appropriate equivalent.
    Directly from the 4.1 Release Patch notes.

My question is, will we as Horde be able to transfer a lvl25 Guild mount to and Alliance character and have it become the Lion?

That appears to be the intent of the post. Kinda pointless how it is now, where you send a scorpion to your alliance toon and it sits in his bags, unused, due to racial restrictions.

Well if that is the fact, sweet, otherwise why bother? How many race specific BoAs are there in game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabtheshaman View Post
    Well if that is the fact, sweet, otherwise why bother? How many race specific BoAs are there in game?
    Well, there's the Inherited Insignias and the Baradin's Wardens/Hellscream's Reach Commendations. I don't think there are any others besides those and the mounts.

The only heirlooms I can think of that seem specifically faction-dependent are the Dragonmaw and Wildhammer head enchants.

Seems quite likely, yes. Only downside is it is still server-restricted.

---------- Post added 2011-04-22 at 09:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by microtonal View Post
    The only heirlooms I can think of that seem specifically faction-dependent are the Dragonmaw and Wildhammer head enchants.
    The Kor'kron Anniholator (and the Alliance version) are indeed BoA.

Well since they didn't specify any BoAs that are exempt from the patch note I'll assume they all are.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Only downside is it is still server-restricted.
    I read a blue post somewhere that since the servers were originally intended to be isolated from each other, it's a bit of a coding nightmare to allow cross-server mail, but they are working on it. It'll be done soon™.