Deleted

What's the best Armour for arena?

Hi all! I've been doing arena for about a month or two now, but, I have never settled on an Armour.

I always believed that Mage Armour was the best Armour: it gives the resistances boost and mana regeneration boost. However, a fellow mage - how I did a few successful arena matches with - told me otherwise. He claimed that Molten Armour was the best.

I always saw Molten Armour as viable, however, never the optimal Armour. It deals a small amount of damage to your target when hit; increases your critical strike rating; and, the chance that you are critically hit. This seems good, but nevertheless, I believed that the Mage Armour was compulsory due to the resistances boost.

Anyway, these are just my thoughts. I would like to know if there is a clear `winner` over the armours. So, let me know what you think.

PS: I heard that Frost Armour is being changed to absorb 15% of all damage, with a glyph (in the new patch). Although, I don't know much about it. So, I would like to know what this is about, if anybody has any information on it.

Thanks in advance; all the best.

Deleted
    Entirely depends on what your facing, atleast in my opinion

there is no "best armor"

If you are facing a melee heavy team, frost armor.

Caster heavy, mage armor.

Never used molten armor as i always get trained and it provides nothing in terms of defense

Quote Originally Posted by roguetank View Post
    there is no "best armor"

If you are facing a melee heavy team, frost armor.

Caster heavy, mage armor.

Never used molten armor as i always get trained and it provides nothing in terms of defense
    Well yeah but that also depends on your comp and if you are being trained. Regardless tho, I probably would stay away from molten armour cus if they switch to you, you could be in some trouble. But yeah, this guy's got the idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pgtiipsbaze View Post

PS: I heard that Frost Armour is being changed to absorb 15% of all damage, with a glyph (in the new patch).
    As i heard it will only absorb 15% of physical damage, not all damage. And glyph of Frost armor will bring 2% mana/reg.

And, btw, i have no idea why we have 3 armor tipes and none of them realy useful ... I would combine Molten armor with Frost an Mage ones to get better results: one for PvP and another for Pve.
    Like Warlocks have them.

Just make a castsequence macro and switch depending on who you meet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    As i heard it will only absorb 15% of physical damage, not all damage. And glyph of Frost armor will bring 2% mana/reg.

And, btw, i have no idea why we have 3 armor tipes and none of them realy useful ... I would combine Molten armor with Frost an Mage ones to get better results: one for PvP and another for Pve.
    Like Warlocks have them.
    Why not make the same exact armor for both?
    why not make 3 stances/presences for paladins?

None of them really useful? you got to be kidding me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Frost Armor: being trained by melee/hunters
    Mage Armor: heavy caster cleave comps/drain teams
    Molten Armor: PvE
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokka View Post

None of them really useful? you got to be kidding me.
    I mean, i would like to see 2 tipes of armors: one for PvP and another one for Pve, that is all i want. Otherwise i always have to switch betwen frost and Mage armors in PvP and loosing my GCD ...
    For Example: New Frost armor: As it is now + Magic ressistane + 35% reduce magic duration taken from Mage armor. And Molten Armor for pve: same as it is now + mana reg from Mage armor. Mage armor has gone ...

Loool, you cant be a warrior in priest class.. best armor is best loool, not warrior in priest cloths.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkzn View Post
    Loool, you cant be a warrior in priest class.. best armor is best loool, not warrior in priest cloths.
    0/10

OT: like nearly every other poster has said before me; frost armour is best when you are being focused by meele classes and hunters, while mage armour is better for when you go up against a lot of casters
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithsonian View Post
    YOU ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE CUP?

Everyone knows you should never any liquids, especially around computers. I keep a wetvac and absorbent towels handy in case I ever any liquids. If I ever coffee though, God help me, call 911 because I have more than computer issues.

TL;DR- Always the whole thing in a safe, dry place.