Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashik View Post
    I dont know where u play , but in our raids, Our locks are always top 5. all 3 of them .
    So becaus your guild is like this, all are?
    Also im not on a pc atm but im willing to be that those locks in ur guild are destro.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashik View Post
    I dont know where u play , but in our raids, Our locks are always top 5. all 3 of them .
    Im above them on some fights, but that doesn't change that warriors are ridiculous right now, along with spriest hunters and rogues in a 10 man setting.

You're whining about a class that needed a buff for its mechanics that were lacking, while you are also complaining about yours getting a small nerf. I dont see the real issue. Locks are nerfed all the time, hell well probably get all this taken away a week later for no reason.

Deleted
    I lol'd that a hybrid is in front of all the pures, and is QQing that he might fall behind them.

Suck it up.

Has he switched to resto yet?

SPANDEXMAN HOOOOOOOOOO

I thought PVErs never called for nerfs for their friends

10+ Year Old Account
    Destro is currently top DPS. It's AoE is far from awesome, so that get's a small buff. Affliction is okay atm, and gets a quite big buff. It will be different warlocks topping the meters now, but still, doesn't put them in nr 1 on DPS meters I think... And demonology is still sucking on movement fights
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

dunno if any1 has posted this here yet but it's the 1st thing that came to my mind

So im trying to understand here, is this a sarcasm about warlocks current bad PvP state or are you actually serious?

So what I gather from your post is along as your Boomkin stays on top of the DPS chart everyone is balanced. Go QQ more here is a box of tissues.
    Try playing an Elemental Shammy in the current CATA raid then come back and talk.

What are you OP, 12?
    This has to be one of the single most pathetic threads on these forums.
    Affli is getting a minor buff, no other specc, and affli is nowhere near the top right now.
    And stateofdps DOES account for multi-dotting, it accounts for all damage you deal, AoE or single-target.
    Do you really think demo warlocks would be doing 30k dps averagely on Maloriak?
    Seriously get your facts straight before complaining like a 6 year old because his brother got a bigger toy car...(or whatever)