Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Do you want even bigger letters? Don't attempt to derail the thread. I've warned plenty of times. I'll start infracting some more from here on.

Half a pack of lucky strikes a day, sometimes more if it's a particularly stressful one. I'm 24, by the time i get cancer in 20-30 years medical technology will probably have caught up enough that it won't be a death sentence. And if not, i can honestly say that I've enjoyed life to the utmost.

Also, all the drama in this thread reminds me of the Museum of Tolerance episode of South Park.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    You honestly will, but it's your choice

OT: nope, I wouldn't smoke even if I was menacated with a gun on my face, I rather live free
    If someone put a gun to your head and said to smoke or die you would idc who you are its instinct to live, anything else is pure bullshit, and your lying...

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    Smoking kills
    Life kills, too :|

Btt: none, smoking is...well lets say it is about as enjoyable as biting the street.

Never started, and couldnt afford at $5+ a pack

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Weed over tobacco any day

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't. Smoking Cigarettes like Marlboro or Camel or any brand packaged cigarettes is retarded imo.
    Honestly, I don't even see them as cigarettes... they're more like a chemical stick to me faker than candy marvel cigarettes.
    Now, to the people who just smoke straight up tobacco in a pipe or a zig zag I'm fine with because to my knowledge it's a lot healthier.

Deleted
    Too bad people just have to derail threads like this. Locking.