Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I smoked for 15 years then moved to Sweden and quit within 2 days of landing, snus ftw!

Deleted
    A pack (of 20) a day. Davidoff Gold or, when I can get my paws on it, Silk Cut Purple.

Think smoking is in my genes. On my mother's side, my grandmother and both her sisters have smoked since forever - they're still downing a pack a day, in their late 80's now. Father's side, grandfather also smoked like 2 packs a day, until he died (of cardiac arrest) in his 70-something. Parents are at 1.5-2 packs a day.

*lights one*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortalol2 View Post
    What brand is that with 19 smokes in a pack?
    Almost all of them (Pall Mall, Marlboro, Sophiane,Multifilter,Davidoff) here in Hungary. Dunhill is 20 and Rocket is 40.
    Last edited by mmoc8c22ecc507; 2011-04-23 at 02:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zero. I'm just here to be smug about it.

...I'll show myself out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    I don't smoke. I think its disgusting and anyone who does it in public should be fined. Keep your cancer to yourself.
    Smokers have 70% or something more chance on lungcancer. Ofcourse this is a big number, but is it still huge when you know people have 0.001% chance on cancer? Not talking about passive smoking. If you drive a car, you are a higher cause then me smoking in open air. (I agree smoking in restaurants are forbidden, I am the first of my friends to ask the guy who smokes in a restaurant to stop it.)
    OT: 19 if school. 25 when no school. When I don't play wow (I play wow upstairs where I can smoke), I smoke like 10 a day. Really, WoW is killing me! :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortalol2 View Post
    What brand is that with 19 smokes in a pack?

On topic: 2 packs every day.
    Black Devil?

On topic: 2 or more joints a day. Quit cigarettes a long time ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    I smoke when playing, doesn't bother me that I cant concentrate as much. Just keep it in my mouth at all time and lean over to dispose of the ash
    If I'd open my laptop, I swear that there will be more ashes then in my ashtray >.<. I don't smoke that much though, I light it and inhale only 4- 5 times when playing WoW.

I smoke when playing, doesn't bother me that I cant concentrate as much. Just keep it in my mouth at all time and lean over to dispose of the ash
    BUNNIES ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO SMOKE!
    (and YES, you are what your avatar is. thats a rule. and then you a Pandaren odd-looking-bunny Monk.)

Anyone who has an opinion about smoking, get out. This thread isn't to discuss whether smoking is good or bad, it's about how much YOU smoke. Keep your opinions to yourself.

OT: My dad just quit, but he was handrolled and smoked a good 10-15 cigs a day. Without a filter. Crazy old man.
    Last edited by Sinner563; 2011-04-23 at 02:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    BUNNIES ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO SMOKE!
    I am a free spirited bunny.

Reminds me of back in the day when people in the fanart thread didnt call me by name, just 'bunny'

OT: My dad just quit, but he was handrolled and smoked a good 10-15 cigs a day. Without a filter. Crazy old man.
    Not even a roach? Hate when tobacco gets in my mouth :P
    Last edited by mmoc30b4190132; 2011-04-23 at 02:21 PM.

smoking is for the weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Morlach View Post
    smoking is for the weak.
    This ^

/10char

Smoking is for either teen's that think it's cool or addicted grown ups that always say "This will be my last, promise!". You'll just die faster. If you smoke you're a dumb fucker, unless smoke very rarely.

user was infracted for this post.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-04-23 at 02:33 PM.

I don't go over 10/day, except for maybe when drinking alcohol or coffee. Especially coffee. It just doesn't taste the same without a deathstick.

10+ Year Old Account
    I smoke camel filters, about a pack a day. RJ Reynolds tobacco FTW
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I don't go over 10, except for maybe when drinking alcohol or coffee. Especially coffee. It just doesn't taste the same without a deathstick.
    I remember my first fag with a cup of tea, I was in heaven and I decided to keep at it :P

I enjoy a social cigar just a few times a year. Don't smoke beyond that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lared0n View Post
    Cigarettes and 1-2 packs a day, of the strongest one. I'll die soon.
    hell yeah you will

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember my first fag with a cup of tea, I was in heaven and I decided to keep at it :P
    In american in my state we have "Fire Safe Cigarettes" or FSC.The add saltpeter to the paper(or the tobacco cant remember) it makes it burn much quicker and taste something awful if you haven't eaten before hand.
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies