Random Disconnects after Moving

I have recently moved to a new house and ever since have been experienced frequent and extremely annoying disconnects. They can occur in 5 minute intervals or 50 minute intervals. There is no real telling, i thought it might because of location (Orgrimmar) but it happens in Undercity, Arenas, Dungeons...you name it.

Im still with the same internet provider.

If anyone has any suggestions on what can cause this, or can instruct me on where to go to find important information that may help you come to a conclusion please post and i would be happy to oblige.

Thanks,

ThisXXXX - Illidan

Deleted
    Got the latest network adapter drivers for your mobo?

Where do you look to find out if you have them all updated?

Deleted
    Device manager -> Network adapters -> (Right click your adapter) -> Properties -> Driver, and then check the date.

Then you need to find out your motherboard model and then go to their website and see what the latest network adapter drivers are for your specific motherboard.

10+ Year Old Account
    clearly the quality of your line is worse then the old place either its really old and needs to be replaced or too long and your shit out of luck

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    maybe an old switcher, cable, router, etc?

Sorry for stealing this topic but I've got a problem of my own and its highly annoying.

Ever since I got my second monitor ( I know ), everytime I get a loading screen on wow the loading go really fast cause I have a good computer, but after the loading bar is full the entire thing goes "not responding". which makes my waiting between screens even longer than on my old and sucky pc :P.

Any idea what might cause this ?
    Active worshipper of Ackis Recipe List.
    Enchanting formulae : 296 / 296 ( Completed on 6/7-2010 )
    Cooking recipes : 168 / 169. ( Bring back Thistle Tea for us non rogues )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schoeler View Post
    Sorry for stealing this topic but I've got a problem of my own and its highly annoying.

Ever since I got my second monitor ( I know ), everytime I get a loading screen on wow the loading go really fast cause I have a good computer, but after the loading bar is full the entire thing goes "not responding". which makes my waiting between screens even longer than on my old and sucky pc :P.

Any idea what might cause this ?
    Start off by updating your addons, and learn to make seperate threads for your own problems, other people will be glad to help you there.

Duly noted....
    Active worshipper of Ackis Recipe List.
    Enchanting formulae : 296 / 296 ( Completed on 6/7-2010 )
    Cooking recipes : 168 / 169. ( Bring back Thistle Tea for us non rogues )