Poll: Which was your Favorite Raid?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Ughhh I don't know anything abut these raids. I did Ulduar after Cataclysm dropped, and yes it was an awesome raid, but some parts were still zerg-able. I didnt see the raid for what it really was. My fave raid now is BWD though :P
    WTB talented signature creators!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Naxx ^^ it was my first ^^
    Thrall's Balls

BWL was by far my favorite.

10+ Year Old Account
    BT, i really loved the place and the mechanics of the bosses, ICC was kinda nice 2.
    I see dead people and blood in my blades.

black temple, ulduar

Quote Originally Posted by Pshaw View Post
    Karazhan - Had some of the best people ever around back when we were starting / farming Kara.

ZA - For the instance itself. I loved all the sweet looking troll gear. I loved trying to beat the timer for the bear. The boss fights were fun.

EDIT: Ulda for being a fun instance just like ZA. Hardmodes were cool and new. Great instance with plenty of flare and a cool story. Fun legendary to collect bits for.
    Stop reading my mind!

Karazhan, chess event is awesome.

Blizzard say they read these forums - hopefully they see topics like this and make more awesome raids like Ulduar.

hmmz i voted for SWP but come to think of it wiping on Muru night after night after night after night.....it wasnt fun at all just really hard :P

most fun has to be either Kara or Ulduar

1st ulduar: amazing fights and looks, really felt like a big city you have to conquer
    2nd: kara: again, amazing looks and feeling, and quite some nice boss fights aswell
    3rd: any vanilla raid, just for the awesomeness and fun (and the horrors aswell I guess ) of 40 man raids, and ofc going into a fight without knowing tacs, no addons, and probably also wiping pretty hard

Naxxramas in WotLK. (I didn't play WoW during vanilla.)

I love everything about it - the atmosphere, the music, the encounters. One of my favourite WoW memories are from Naxx, when we would be at Sapphiron/Kel'Thuzad at 2 AM, trying to kill them. I didn't have a guild, but I had found some very friendly persons to raid with, and semi-PuGing these raids was awesome, as strange as it may sound.

Frostwyrm Lair music: http://youtu.be/GpYl26hFwpM
    <3