Arcane PvP in 4.1

Will it be usable in 4.1? I love the feeling of Arcane I am not sure why I just do, but it is just to slow for arena and sometimes even Battlegrounds. With all the buffs upcoming for Arcane do you think it will be usable for some real PvP? I havent been on the PTR yet, but I might pop on later- I am just asking for mages who have tried it.

10+ Year Old Account
    All specs are viable for PvP, really.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jbblaze View Post
    Will it be usable in 4.1? I love the feeling of Arcane I am not sure why I just do, but it is just to slow for arena and sometimes even Battlegrounds. With all the buffs upcoming for Arcane do you think it will be usable for some real PvP? I havent been on the PTR yet, but I might pop on later- I am just asking for mages who have tried it.
    I'm tempted to try it on the first day of the patch to catch some people off guard with super fast AB kills, but once people realize what you're doing it's basically game over.
    BfA Beta Time

I'm doing some extensive testing in BGs and there are quite a lot of Arcane Mages, it's really the horror, they destroy everyone in 4 hits, you need to be really fast in order to avoid their destroying system.

Anyways, once you see them they're dead.

Oh man so theyre OP? Well that sucks the fun out of it. Thats why I dont play frost -.-

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jbblaze View Post
    Oh man so theyre OP? Well that sucks the fun out of it. Thats why I dont play frost -.-
    Not at all (Frost isn't OP either if you actually play it against people who don't let their infantile children play their characters for them), but in a random BG, an Arcane Mage can easily hide behind the pack stacking up AB stacks without reprimand. Once you're focused, as you will be in Arena or anything rated, you go down quicker than a drunk chick with self-esteem issues.
    BfA Beta Time