Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Black Qiraji Battle Tank

Thats probably the only one that makes me go ... Awesome.

Deleted
    Why respect for those with RNG mounts? Surely respect for those with mounts that actually took time and skill to achieve makes more sense? Some of the TBC glad mounts and some of the heroic25 achieve mounts perhapse.

10+ Year Old Account
    R1 probably one of the hardest mounts to obtain excluding the RNG mounts as they only time consuming... Battle Tank is cool as its rare but if you Xfered you got it with ease....(at correct time ofc).

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylith View Post
    I cant respect the Swift Spectral Tiger. You either:
    A.) Got insanely lucky and got a loot card.
    B.) Spent a ton of money on wow TCG to farm and get said loot card.
    C.) Spent in excess of $400 to buy it on Ebay.
    You can reduce it to C only because you have an opportunity to sell it when you got one. Economic basics.

ot: I like nether drakes. Respect is overrated.

I respect every mount! I like them all : )

Vial of the Sands. I chugged the 12,5K +expensive mats to craft the Hog and that was painful enough(though totally worth it). Vial of the Sands is much more expensive than that, so kudos to anyone willing to cough it up. Bonus points if you crafted it yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Vial of the Sands. I chugged the 12,5K +expensive mats to craft the Hog and that was painful enough(though totally worth it). Vial of the Sands is much more expensive than that, so kudos to anyone willing to cough it up. Bonus points if you crafted it yourself.
    I have to disagree. Everyone who is rich can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fodjo View Post
    Not even, Gold is nothing in WoW anymore, With some farming/dailies and getting yourself to save you can have it in no time.
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Fodjo View Post
    And those who are rich deserve respect from knowing how to play the AH, or for being dedicated enough to diligently do dailies and the such for it. Not so much respect to those who pay real life currency for gold...

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't respect any mount, why would I?

The only one that would make me smile is the Black Qiraji one for being so awesome. Other than that I'd rather hug my Dreadsteed.
    "I have taught you many ways to kill a mortal, Kratos. Flesh that burns, bones that break. But to break a man's spirit is to truly destroy him!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Keltronn
    GIRL BETTER BE QUIET MAKIN MA SAMMICH... ¬.¬

Quote Originally Posted by Kboydston View Post
    Amani Warbear, Al'ar and the battle tank.
    warbear...ok, you respect what people paid 10k for.

alar, you respect what people can solo

The AQ40 battle tank, yes..respect finally given.

I have mimiron's head, and while i say it's not THAT that that that rare....it's still rare because it's nearly impossible to solo him, but im sure some guilds run it everyweek in 25's just to pray for one.

The crusader mounts for sure, and the ICC 'chieve and rare mounts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    And those who are rich deserve respect from knowing how to play the AH, or for being dedicated enough to diligently do dailies and the such for it. Not so much respect to those who pay real life currency for gold...
    I never liked Vial of the Sands. Every so called "Cool kid" has one on my server. It's just a waste of gold. I have my touring rocket if you want to go on about being a flying transport, but otherwise it's just a pretty stone drake. Which, I've got my Volcanic. I don't need another one. Oh, and if you want to talk about "Dedication" for gold it takes about 2-3 Cataclysm epic BoE drop sales depending on your server to get one. Unless your guild is already fully Cata raid geared like mine, you'll probably never sell those.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Mimirons Head never fails to catch my attention, that's about it tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    I have most mounts regarding Hard Modes and Meta's except Black and Plague Proto-Drake, Invincible and Mimiron's head and current Metas since I focus on PvP now. The only mounts I have respect for is Gladiator-drakes since I know how much usually goes into them, I hope to get mine this season after being Duelist a few seasons and now standing at 2.3k as Holy Paladin/Mage/Warrior and trying to push higher. I don't find certain ones like Amani any prestigious after selling my own to afford Epic Flying back in the day and I'll camp any fucker with ZG mounts since RNG screwed me over despite over 6 months on up to 5 characters and not a single drop and the new "Tiger" is just a taunt for looking so completely rubbish.
    Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn

Invincible which they got without the buff, that just required sm pure skill

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Deleted
    The Amani Bear is sweet! Also I like my Swift Horde Wofl, too bad it's underrated. As flying I prefer Black Proto Drake

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakisoba View Post
    Time-Lost proto drake. I respect how much time it made you lose.

Lol I lost a few months on it but it wad worth it imo :P

Quote Originally Posted by Porrasou View Post
    I never liked Vial of the Sands. Every so called "Cool kid" has one on my server. It's just a waste of gold. I have my touring rocket if you want to go on about being a flying transport, but otherwise it's just a pretty stone drake. Which, I've got my Volcanic. I don't need another one. Oh, and if you want to talk about "Dedication" for gold it takes about 2-3 Cataclysm epic BoE drop sales depending on your server to get one. Unless your guild is already fully Cata raid geared like mine, you'll probably never sell those.
    Well, my answer still stands. I myself am having a hard enough time when it comes to gathering gold, so I respect those who are savvy at it.

Black Qiraji Battle Tank
    Any of the Nether Rays - That 2 quest farming was just so fun =D but worth it
    zulian tiger - He just got away after years of farming Blizz was like we are gonna ruin this game a little more