Poll: Do you use "lol" in everyday talk?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    yay the first generation born into the internet.. let the weirdness begin...

Quote Originally Posted by Crownos View Post
    Yes i sadly do say "lol" irl i dunno why i do it just came out one day... i also remember when i first started to play WoW when i was in secondary school i kept calling Year 7s "Level 7s" i think i should of stopped playing long ago.
    I som.... oh I'm sorry this persons sig just completely distracted me... be back in 20 minutes... >.> XD

No, I do use it when talking with certain friends, lol and lawl, both used jokingly because we play WoW together

10+ Year Old Account
    Not everyday no, maybe said it a couple times. Some family members say noob but I think that's just another way of insulting each other in a friendly way instead of swearing xD

Deleted
    My girlfriend's sister said it today. Made a point of stopping my conversation and turning to her

I'll seldom roll off an Ololololololol myself though, always starting with an o though

No

Which is too short an answer for MMO, so "No way"

Yup, I do. But not nearly as often as I do through texts or over the internet.

I'm not hip enough to say "lol" in real life.

Sadly yes. It's not even intentional, it's just turned into a habit from typing it all the time when I think somethings funny, but not funny enough for a ROFLOMGLMAO HAHAHAHA... lol

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yes dude. Lots of times. Lolz.

Ok I lied I don't do it that often.

its popped out every now and then when talkinb about game stuff, i usually immediately feel retarded and refrain from using it again.
    Kolopotho: I will find it incredibly shocking and rare if some guy walks up to a girl in a pub and says "i play a level 80 druid in world of warcraft" to which she will respond with "TAKE ME NOW".

Well, 'lol' is actually a dutch word.
    Lol hebben. Means, To have fun.

So yea, I use it irl.

i rly often say "lulz"

Deleted
    Where I live (out on the countryside in sweden) there are so many gamers the term 'lol' has become a 'real' word. So yes, I use it basically everyday.

Deleted
    I use it a lot IRL, nobody looks weird at me when I do though. Lol also means 'fun' in Dutch so I can get away with it

Only ironicly.

Deleted
    I use it sometimes by accident. Well... when you play WOW for 6 years, it sticks on you :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. All the time. Even to stragners.

ROFL too.

I will hasten to add that i don't use the soley for laughing, i do actually still laugh at stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Narp, don't say it IRL. Mabye pops out randomly every now and again though :>, but it's usually around a friend that played WoW :>.

God no, if i ever said lol irl i think i would shun myself.

Only when speaking to other gamers.

In any other situation, it would just seem weird to me.