Poll: Is your server effected by wow exodus?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dasarge View Post
    counter question, why do you care again? You quit. Wait, i get it. "look at me! I quit playing wow! But i still wanna come on a wow forum and brag about how i quit!"

boosh!.....
    I sensed a great disturbance. As if a thousand nerds just cried out at once and then were silenced.

I am totally un aware of this "exodus"

10+ Year Old Account
    In my guild, we used to be about, 30+ in Wrath online most of the time, in cata, 15+ (We became a 10 man guild with some socials and backups). Now..... Im lonely, No-one has left (Cept one, God damn it Lee), Just no-one can be bothered anymore.

Alot of the other guilds are fine tho.. by the looks of it...

Doomahmmer - EU Alliance

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c%C3%A9/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Silence/simple
    Sergeant of the Master Sergeants, Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants, To The MAX!

Chromaggus- Alliance

DEAD. Very dead.

Kil'Jaeden- Alliance

Quite lively, no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by detectivekr View Post
    I can't speak for the whole server, but my normally active guild of 30-40 online at any given moment has dropped to 5-10 at peak hours. Shadow Council (US).
    This is the same for my guild. We had 2 hard mode bosses on farm and were on our third when everyone just stopped showing up. Now we are no longer a progression guild. It's not just Rift or other games that are pulling long time players away. It's also the horrific community and the fact that reusing old content leaves an awful taste in some peoples mouths. I personally don't look forward to anything Blizzard is doing besides Diablo 3.
    A true Patriot fights for their country, not for their government.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovietrussia View Post
    Maybe you play on a higher pop server that makes it harder to notice, but on my server(Smolderthorn), the pop has dropped so much it is hard to do anything. Way, way lower than in WotLK.
    I play on the most populated server on Oceanic. Barthilas, and its pretty much empty, or at least not as populated as in WotLK and TBC.

I am Hunter - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by AngryAnt View Post
    Hardly anyone i personally know left for rift on EU Terenas.

I knew three people who left horde side.. They returned earlier this week to WoW. There hasn't been an exodus, its just people wanting to overhype a pretty (in both ways) lackluster mmo..
    ahhh the sound of a true wwow fanboi... "I know everyone on my server and none have left"..

Tbh I dont really know about your server as much as you dont know about mine.. but i have real id that has more people offline for over 30 days more than people in less than 10 days. I have seen the most active guilds fold and crumble with nly the odd one or two hanging about.. I have seen the ah go from being so packed you could barely see the auctioneers to where theres at most 5-6 people in there (mobile ah has a lot to do with that) but in general less and less people are around on a daily basis.

No one talks about where they go.. Rift didnt even come up til fanbois talk about it as you seem to hate it so much (probably because it is the biggest challenge to your precious atm even then its not that great of a challenge) but probably they are having their break playing other games and waiting for either future patches or other games.

Without a doubt the pops are declining. Whether blizzard see this through the books or not, its a tend that started when the devs got out of control.

Tbh Blizzard are advertising for testers and devs for balance for raids... is this because the ones they had before have walked out due to the constant nerfing of the content they tested and balanced?

Quote Originally Posted by Versastyles View Post
    WoW exodus? Blizz is reporting its highest active accounts ever right now. WTB w.e you are smoking
    I would LOVE to see where you saw this. Blizz usually makes a huge deal when they reach a new milestone in active subs. Wasn't it up to like 12 million in LK? I remember it being all over their website.

Seriously, please show me this, because I think you're bullshitting. Not trying to be confrontational, I just wanna see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBubble View Post
    Tbh Blizzard are advertising for testers and devs for balance for raids... is this because the ones they had before have walked out due to the constant nerfing of the content they tested and balanced?
    They've never had a test team for raids. This was proven with Sinestra.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasarge View Post
    Counter question, why do you care again? You quit. Wait, i get it. "LOOK AT ME! I QUIT PLAYING WOW! BUT I STILL WANNA COME ON A WOW FORUM AND BRAG ABOUT HOW I QUIT!"
    Hmm, maybe he is just curious about a game he probly played for years. Why even post here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sovietrussia View Post
    I would LOVE to see where you saw this. Blizz usually makes a huge deal when they reach a new milestone in active subs. Wasn't it up to like 12 million in LK? I remember it being all over their website.

Seriously, please show me this, because I think you're bullshitting. Not trying to be confrontational, I just wanna see.
    Dont feed the troll, he is bullshitting.. wow can still claim 12million accounts.. even if 10 million of them havent been played in a year.

10+ Year Old Account
    everyone in my server left for Rift imo

Alexstrasza is as busy as it always has been. But all but one of my friends froze their accounts til the next patch.

---------- Post added 2011-04-24 at 04:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WolfManC View Post
    everyone in my server left for Rift imo
    Hows that an opinion? XD It either is true or its not!

US - Gnomer - Alliance. Trade chat is less busy than ever, over the past week my guild has been less active. I think its pre patch jitters and easter.

Deleted
    Darkspear EU, horde.
    Yes.
    Last edited by mmoc700620a63e; 2011-04-24 at 04:23 AM.

Deleted
    my eu server (horde side) - I swear is busier now than it was in wrath, allaince side on my server was chocablock during wrath and horde side was nice a quiet except for a few hardcore/semi guilds - now the trade chat is totally spammed with new guilds emerging and org is always swarming at every hour
    In wrath - on horde side, it was difficult to pug anything - it was only guild runs - every wednesday there was maybe 1 25man voa and then a ten man advertised in trade - Now it never stops

so atleast from my experience Cata has increased the population - i cant speak of what its like on allaince

10+ Year Old Account
    People who are unhappy with the game are hoping there are more people leaving than actually are. To prove a point, I was looking in one of the "Are you quitting?" threads, and looked up some posts of people that said they were. And guess what? Alot of those same people said the same thing in the same type of threads several months ago. Many people that say they quit actually don't. People just want the game the way they want it.

I have no idea; I stopped playing in early february.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no exodus.
    Just because most people play Dps, or Derps per second, and think 45 mins in line to run pug's means Exodus.

Im just being brutally honest, the game is not over not dying not bleeding, and no one is abandoning ship.
    After 6 years of time into the game 12million people only goof off in other mmo's you should see the trade chat of other games

Aion rift etc all talk about wow this wow that, 1 in 100 people gets mad about it when you say its name because he was so sure the new game would kill wow he deleted his toon lol.

I play on Fenris-Horde, the server has been pretty dead lately. In the past 2 months about 10 of my friends have stopped playing. Most of the ones that do still play only log on about 6 hours per week.