Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    2004: "Don't freakin' move to Arizona, idiot. Also, make sure you turn in the application to UW on time. Freakin' a. Life experience is for suckers!"

And the guy on the front page who posted the "inb4 don't play WoW" is probably deterring everyone from saying it... so they post the lottery number response instead.

Well SCREW that! Addendum to my note to past self: "Don't play freakin' WoW."
    Arguing on the internet is like...

15+ Year Old Account
    Dear Self.

Don't forget to write this letter in the future or the universe will collapse.

Love you.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Darthmatto View Post
    1 month ago - Lottery numbers ^_^
    This... Win lottery, and with that, also tell him how the stock market plays out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

do not start playing WoW and work a bit horder on my latest assignment i got at school^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Freshmen college. Work harder in school instead of just passing by.

To not beg to go to pizza forest ._.

When I started my druid i would have said, "Not the druid go for the hunter!"
    No. Just no.

Those patchnotes were an aprilsfool, you're not supposed to be able to convert other players into priests...

5 years ago -- "Don't get married."

Basement Wizard Extraordinaire!

10+ Year Old Account
    a year

stay away from those girls dude

STAY THE FUCK AWAY!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear Past Me,

No, the pain you are suffering isn't in your head. The doctors were wrong, go back now and push for tests before it's too late for your uterus and any chance to spawn in the future. If you don't go, you'll end up in constant pain for the rest of your life. trust me, I know, I AM the rest of your life.

P.S: Oh, and when the bf offers to buy you Domino's Pizza, DON'T AGREE. You'll be poor and fat for the rest of your life.

all my love,
    Future me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Dear Self.

Don't forget to write this letter in the future or the universe will collapse.

Love you.
    Mike
    ^^ made my day

Deleted
    When you saw the DeLorean struck by lightning I was sent back to the year 1885.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd send mine two years back.

"Take the blue pill."

No seriously, more like:

"You'll meet a wonderful girl in a short while that has everything you could ever wish for, you have one month then she's taken. Go for it.
    Don't be afraid to sing, you actually have a voice made for it.
    Practice the guitar NAOW, stop slacking!
    Wait untill you're older before you watch the Saw movies.
    That guy who's being an ass towards you in school, just punch him. Aim for the nose.
    Don't start smoking.
    A guy is gonna start talking in school about starting a forest fire. Nobody will believe him. Believe him."

Probably loads of other crap I can't think of atm.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    Few options:
    1. Would send it to the version of mine from April 2010 and tell all the questions from the exams I had then (taking them again for better results now :P, yes, I passed).
    2. Would send it to the version of mine from when there was much money to win on a lottery.
    3. Would send it to a version of mine from 2006 and the letter would say: "DON'T PLAY WOW!!!!1111!!!"
    (P.S. 3rd version - I wouldn't listen anyway.... )

Send it to myself when I was 5 years old. I would say to spend as much time with your dad as possible(died when I was 9).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd either say 2004
    - Dump her ass and don't get back with her

or 2006
    - Go to Evensville, and be a walk on for the Soccer team
    - Study Computers, it turns into a good job, could be better if you knew more

but in retro spec, i'm very happy with my life, married, own a house, baby due in aug and a full time Tech job

I would send it to January, 2008:
    - please refrain from being interested in anybody this month. If you do you are going to regret it for a really, really long time.
    - please finish your essays in time, it is worth it and you are brilliant enough not to put yourself in a bad situation like this (maybe not too smart after all!).
    - do not stop running. You love it, do not stop. It is very hard to get back to it if you stop.
    - call those friends of yours. Being away from Humanity will make you even more detached from everything.

Go all the way back to what would equal to American middle school and say "DROP THE FUCK OUT! P.S. Convince parents to take you to some other school...You will not regret."
    CPU: I7 920 Ram: 6 GB Corsair Dominator GT
    GFX: GTX 295 MB: Gigabyte X58A-UD3R
    HD: 40 GB Intel SSD & 1 TB Caviar Black
    Others: Chip PS2 - PS3 Slim - Xbox 360 Slim - Wii - PSP 2000

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthmatto View Post
    1 month ago - Lottery numbers ^_^
    I didnt even think of this until i read your post - i would have totally wasted the oppertunity..... so i would send a letter back to myself, to the time i was just about to send a letter back to myself, saying send the lottery numbers and not some dumbass conceptual stuff about life - if that makes sense - cheers for the heads up