Poll: Which type of man do you find sexiest.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Too many folks hide their feelings, showing the love is a good thing in my opinionDD
    Yes. The world needs more honesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    *blush* I know I can be so cheesy sometimes, but hey, it's how I feel I love my man very much and am proud of him and want to tell people how i feel Too many folks hide their feelings, showing the love is a good thing in my opinionDD
    You are my hero. Part of why my most recent girlfriend and I broke up is she never showed any emotion. Never sent me random messages, or letters, or random calls, or even ever said how she felt about me, ever. I always told her how I felt, and after 2 1/2 years I realized I need a girl who can express emotion like I can. I'd rather have an emotional connection than a physical one. Keep on showing it, don't be afraid.

Edit: to put it in perspective, I've lost 8 inches off my waist in 3 months, and she never once said good job. she lost a couple pounds and I made sure she noticed.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

Quote Originally Posted by Penatar View Post
    You are my hero. Part of why my most recent girlfriend and I broke up is she never showed any emotion. Never sent me random messages, or letters, or random calls, or even ever said how she felt about me, ever. I always told her how I felt, and after 2 1/2 years I realized I need a girl who can express emotion like I can. I'd rather have an emotional connection than a physical one. Keep on showing it, don't be afraid.

Edit: to put it in perspective, I've lost 8 inches off my waist in 3 months, and she never once said good job. she lost a couple pounds and I made sure she noticed.
    I'm sorry about your relationship It's a hard thing to deal with if you have feelings, but your partner isn't on the same page, But I do firmly believe there is someone out there for everyone. I had my own Dramatic relationships before I met my husband, and never thought I would find someone like him. I'm glad I didn't give up, I found the saying to be true *you'll find love when you least expect it* I wasn't looking, he just dropped into my lap!

Not everyone is good at showing their emotions, but if you have a solid connection, you can help them show their emotional side, eventually they will open up in their own small ways

Also congratulations on your weight loss, losing weight is a difficult thing, and having that backup from your loved one can make so much difference.

I always compliment my husband on things he does, whether its work/hobby/body related, and he's the same with me, we are each others backbone, and it's part of what makes our relationship strong

So goodluck with your future, you will find Mrs.Right

On the Hotness scale I went with Taylor Lautner obviously. He's not too big and he's not too small. But in general, I don't really have a preference but sure there is always a superficial level to being "attracted" to someone at first by their looks. It usually initiates things, the surface and you want to get to know that person and find out what their heart is like, who they really are, Mother Nature at best. I've dated skinny guys, overweight guys and buff guys and I don't have a preference, I just always want to see what's on the inside, which is what matters. <3

A guy can look really good or bad on the outside, and you get to know him, you start falling for him, and he's the hottest guy out there ever.

Deleted
    Ewan McGregor. All day, every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kandi View Post
    Well I have to say I like the second photo the buffed but not as big as Sly hes more my speed. And money they gots to have money. I tried the love thing didnt work to well divorced here I want a buffed guy with lots of cash...
    I pray to god you're trolling.

hairy and flabby.

how else am I gonna know they are older than 15? I don't want no jail time.
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

Slender, so B. I like them to be toned and look generally healthy though. That's a bit hard to find in combination with the smart, geeky type I like though. Luckily, I found one and married him! I'm more a personality type than a physical type anyway.

I am not one for immediately looking at someone and going /drool. I don't find most celebrity guys to be "hot." Not that they are bad looking, I can appreciate what I'm looking at in general. It's just that I fall for someone by their personality, if they happen to be considered "extremely hot" cool, bonus for me I guess. I consider my husband to be hot (but that's me) and I don't expect everyone else to feel that way. I couldn't see myself with someone who is "hot" but has a terrible personality. The whole package has to work together. On the flip side, I don't think I could be with someone who I considered to be hideous looking either. I'll take average or above average (for others) but extremely hot to me.
    Last edited by Melodi; 2011-04-24 at 04:41 PM.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

What about gay men... can we vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    What about gay men... can we vote?
    sure why not, go for it!

Slim and slender, or at least with a little bit of muscles. I'm not into roided out muscleheads at all
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

Deleted
    I like to fuck up polls so i voted Obama. Apperently Im not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypsa View Post
    I like to fuck up polls so i voted Obama. Apperently Im not the only one.
    What if that many people really do just find Obama sexy?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    What if that many people really do just find Obama sexy?
    You're funny.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    the picture of the dude in a skirt for sure.

im not even a woman but i know this is for sure the winnar

----------------------------------------
    you are now consciously breathing
    ----------------------------------------

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres such a thing as 'TOO buff' but I like a bit of muscle...

Type B! I like it when they're thin, slender, alittle bit of muscles and have confidence. And body hair is a HUGE nono, urgh :x SHAVE IT ALL! Except the head. Sexy haircuts ftw, being bald is not sexy. Had a boyfriend once who shaved his head, was impossible to cuddle with him because his head felt like one of those tools used when you screw around with wood, rasp or whatever it's called. Or sandpaper. It huuuurt.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    sure why not, go for it!
    Woot!

In that case, Type A. I like men with muscle. I'll take slim/swimmer/slender guys too as long as they've got lean muscle on 'em. A good example of this would be Adam Levine of Maroon 5. Dude is HOT!

EDIT: Agree with Aqua by the way. There comes a point where buff guys just start looking hideous. Good definition, nice body = yum. Bodybuilder = ew.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2011-04-24 at 08:03 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah go Obama go!

I prefer... Pretty much any body type. Slim, swimmer type can look aestheitcally pleasing, but I also like guys who have something to hold onto. Be that muscle or otherwise acquired meat.