10+ Year Old Account

New reason for being kicked from a RDF group?

I've just been kicked because i was skinning mobs.
    There were 3 skinners at the start, one left leaving me and another so i was skinning every other corpse so the other guy had some.
    Well he must of wanted them all to himself as i just got a "You have been removed from the group"

lol

maybe it was karma?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well thinking about it it probably isn't a new reason...

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Spirit View Post
    I've just been kicked because i was skinning mobs.
    There were 3 skinners at the start, one left leaving me and another so i was skinning every other corpse so the other guy had some.
    Well he must of wanted them all to himself as i just got a "You have been removed from the group"

lol
    And you think this deserved a new thread, because...?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just try to make sure to clairify things like that, skinning rules, when u start. sorry about your luck though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    And you think this deserved a new thread, because...?
    Because i wanted to annoy you...

Why dont you just skin outside, its not like mobs take long to kill and skinnin every single pack wastes the other peoples time.
    If there was no negatives from kicking i would just kick all useless skinners.

Quote Originally Posted by Termak View Post
    Why dont you just skin outside, its not like mobs take long to kill and skinnin every single pack wastes the other peoples time.
    If there was no negatives from kicking i would just kick all useless skinners.
    If you're so impatient that an extra 2 seconds makes you want to kick someone, i really feel bad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post
    If you're so impatient that an extra 2 seconds makes you want to kick someone, i really feel bad for you.
    Its not the 2 seconds, it adds up FAST in place like sunken temple for example where they want to skin EVERY single mob.
    I dont mind ppl skinnin 1-2 dogs or whatever in some high level instance, but when at low level where stuff dies fast, 1 guy just basically follows the maingroup and skins and skins. So in these cases the other 4 guys are basically working free for the skinner, and i dont like working for free for total random guy who just keeps all benefits.

Deleted
    I have to say I'm usually tempted to kick skinners from instances if they are clearly slowing things down so they can skin a few extra corpses, kinda like afk'ing for gold imo. Usually it's dps - hunters / rogues / shammies - ppl that are more likely to be LW'ers, but imagine if a healer/tank slowed things down so much :/.