Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thebum06 View Post
    Guilds are cross server, so that shouldn't make a difference. I joined it even though I was on a European server.
    Yeah, the only thing is that, most of the time, the EU guys won't be able to play with the US guys.

Deleted
    Guilds are cross server, so that shouldn't make a difference. I joined it even though I was on a European server.
    Oh, I didn't know that. That's awesome!

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    @Mif: That's what I thought. But I cant for the life of me remember if it was said anywhere.

Deleted
    When the BWE started at least, players from other servers couldn't be invited to MMO-C. I whispered Allanon and he couldn't invite me because I was on a different server. That's why I joined the European-based one.

Deleted
    Hmm, I joined a guild that was on another server in the very first few hours... *shrug*

Deleted
    I didn't get my shit together to join - well, it was partly "my shit"...but with all of the connectivity problems etc...and I spent 99% of the time being bounced around overflow servers, it just wasn't gonna happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chroniko View Post
    Hmm, I joined a guild that was on another server in the very first few hours... *shrug*
    I joined a guild in the last few hours. Didnt see the point in that really.

anyone has a website that shows all the classes with their different abilities ? i just want to see them all before i decide which class i play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mandus View Post
    anyone has a website that shows all the classes with their different abilities ? i just want to see them all before i decide which class i play.
    This one's popular:
    http://gw2.luna-atra.fr/skills_tool/

Click the flags in the top right of the tool to change language.

Here you go: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List_of_skills

Deleted
    Define show =p

The GW2 wiki has lists of the abilities and traits and things, which is something like this:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List_of_thief_traits

For visual effects, ther's likely a lot of youtube videos that'll show you classes.

EDIT: Good god I'm slow. And Eternal Champion, was that the most depressing Doctor thing you could find? D=

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    EDIT: Good god I'm slow. And Eternal Champion, was that the most depressing Doctor thing you could find? D=
    I look at the picture and wish it would rain over here, it's been extremely hot couple of days.

I wasn't able to join up with MMO-C in beta due to some real life friends wanting to play on another server. MMO-C do any organized WvW?

Deleted
    Did anyone find out why there was a Skill Challenge dude lying on the ground being untargetable, near Beetlerun Castle? I was there on several, separate occasions during the beta, and every time he was just lying there, couldn't interact with him in any way

Quote Originally Posted by Harradrane View Post
    I wasn't able to join up with MMO-C in beta due to some real life friends wanting to play on another server. MMO-C do any organized WvW?
    No, it's a social guild. Basically a chat room.
    No reason to be on the server after they get the server visits sorted out unless there's people from MMO-c you want to WvW with.

---------- Post added 2012-05-02 at 09:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    This video is consistently blowing my mind, and I linked it like 5 times on the official GW2 official forum in response to discussion about the character creation:
    What the heck Drake, you stole my favorite video to link when someone says the words "character creation"
    I've already linked it at least thrice on MMO-c. >=(

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    Does anyone else find the green/red outlines around mobs etc annoying? I find it slightly breaks immersion.. just one of my very few pet peeves, or is there an option to turn it off?
    Actually wish we could turn that up if we wanted. It was rather annoying to pick out targets in large groups. My only major gripes are with the game's UI, visual cues and such. Typically awful of Anet. They didn't do a good job of it in GW1 either. I hate their supporting system designers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Actually wish we could turn that up if we wanted. It was rather annoying to pick out targets in large groups.
    Targets? Learn to staff necro!
    I kid. I didn't have any personal issues with the outlines, nor do I remember enough about them to defend or attack them.
    The ones in Tera, however.. god I hated those.
    Random high tech looking outlines out of nowhere. (Well I guess there were a few high tech looking UI elements. Still out of nowhere, didn't fit into the game IMO.)

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    The ones in Tera, however.. god I hated those.
    Random high tech looking outlines out of nowhere. (Well I guess there were a few high tech looking UI elements. Still out of nowhere, didn't fit into the game IMO.)
    Dude. I LOVED that in Tera. The effect and the visual queue was fantastic. That was one of the things that appealed immediately when I first played the game. When I zoned in and had the NPC in view, that matrix grid flashed... sold.

It also fit the world of Tera. Characters aren't real, they are a dream of gods. They are in the matrix, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Dude. I LOVED that in Tera. The effect and the visual queue was fantastic. That was one of the things that appealed immediately when I first played the game. When I zoned in and had the NPC in view, that matrix grid flashed... sold.

It also fit the world of Tera. Characters aren't real, they are a dream of gods. They are in the matrix, so to speak.
    I guess if it fits in the lore that's alright then.
    I just personally do not like that high tech design in a fantasy game, not saying it's a bad thing.
    Just didn't feel fitting to me visually, not knowing the lore behind it. Knowing the lore behind it, I would likely still not like it.
    It looked silly to me. Not silly enough to make me uninterested in the game, ranged combat did that for me. xD