Damn traitor

*shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    /bow Mif ......... How the hell am i meant to sleep in an hour and 40 mins time , when i never go to bed that early and im too damn excited, i will be laying there thinking how many hours are left... O.O
    Down a bottle of wine......sleep.
    Simple

---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 09:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Sure we could.

So a relative of mine has an ostrich farm... how does everyone feel about ostriches? :P
    Umm...I've eaten ostrich. It was quite like beef...really lean. Quite nice tbh.

I took a nap. Awake 9 hours before beta. Life is so cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I took a nap. Awake 9 hours before beta. Life is so cruel.
    I tried to take a short nap, ended up sleeping 6hours. Going to TRY to force myself back to sleep now to awake in the wonderful land of Tyria.

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    I tried to take a short nap, ended up sleeping 6hours. Going to TRY to force myself back to sleep now to awake in the wonderful land of Tyria.
    And to sleep, perchance to dream, of tyria too

I died a little

I slept for 5 hours, woke up ~9 hours before Beta.

I guess we're all cursed. Though, in retrospect I shouldn't have gone to sleep 16 hours before the beta began.

Jesus christ... I hate my luck.

Had to work today from 17 till 23 and tomorrow the same times. Fixed one to work both of my days.

So I woke up this morning, thinking 'yay almost beta.. All weekend!'. I grab my phone and read a text message from my boss 'xxx is sick, can you come today and tomorrow after all?'

FML, wish I had a 9 to 5 job instead of being a cook T_T
    Case: Corsair Carbide 500R - PSU: Seasonic M12II-620 - CPU: i5-2500k @ 4.3 GHz - CPU Cooler: Zulaman CNPS10X Performa with 2 coolers -Motherboard: GA-Z77X-D3H - Memory: 2x Corsair 4 GB DDR3 - GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 280X - Monitor 1: Asus VE247H- Monitor 2: Acer X243W
    PlayStation 4 Username: Blattardos - games: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - BF4 - Infamous Second Son - The Last Of Us Remastered

Quote Originally Posted by aevitas View Post
    So I woke up this morning, thinking 'yay almost beta.. All weekend!'. I grab my phone and read a text message from my boss 'xxx is sick, can you come today and tomorrow after all?'
    Why not just say no?

Afraid that I might oversleep and miss the start if I go and lie down.

But I'm tired!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawnxxx View Post
    Thank god you posted that pic done by Da Vinci The vitruvian man because to be honest I had NOOOO Idea what a Human body looked liked therefor had NO idea what you were refering too. With that said the sylvari are made of lettuce. If I twist up some cabage leaves too look like a human, it doesnt make it monohuman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    That picture has four arms and four legs. It's not a human, so it's clearly a spider.

Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    Afraid that I might oversleep and miss the start if I go and lie down.

But I'm tired!
    Go to sleep little lamb, Larynx will be there to wake you up.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Why not just say no?
    You don't understand the life of a cook :'(
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

Had to work today from 17 till 23 and tomorrow the same times. Fixed one to work both of my days.

So and so is in the Beta i mean "sick" .. you got owned.. O.o (maybe)

Hehe, I told all my IRL friends not to contact me this weekend =)

He's probably playing the beta you realise?

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    I slept for 5 hours, woke up ~9 hours before Beta.

I guess we're all cursed. Though, in retrospect I shouldn't have gone to sleep 16 hours before the beta began.
    I slept only 4... FML And I want badly to do allnighter :P

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    He's probably playing the beta you realise?
    You should fake your own death so you can play GW2 without having to worry out family obligations.

Well i'm off to try and sleep (9pm unheard of) - See you all on the flip side.. bleary eyed with a GIGANTIC cup of coffee

Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    I slept only 4... FML And I want badly to do allnighter :P
    Considering I went like 48 hours with TORs release, a game which I didn't care about until like a week before, I'll manage.

And that was at a starting point of around midnight. So 2 and half days really. I hope to god I don't go the full ~72 hours without sleeping though... I'd probably die. o_O

---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 07:02 AM ----------

Well i'm off to try and sleep (9pm unheard of) - See you all on the flip side.. bleary eyed with a GIGANTIC cup of coffee
    Sweet dreams little lion.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    You should fake your own death so you can play GW2 without having to worry out family obligations.
    Yhh... /shakesfist.
    But on the upside my uncle bought me a case of snobbish red wine to celebrate the wee baby almost forgive them now lol.
    I'm still waiting for the mrs to surprise me with a gaming laptop or something.......still waiting...............waiting..................
    Have sweet dreams of playing GW2! And then wake up and do it! xD
    Last edited by Squirrelbanes; 2012-04-27 at 11:06 AM.