Is Guild Wars 2 capable of supporting "-image" launches to fully update it, similar to Guild Wars 1?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    untill the charr theme comes along
    Iron Legion or go home.

Quote Originally Posted by Avuun View Post
    I've found something for all those lovers of the Guild Wars 2 Music. Over 3 hours worth of music from Guild Wars 2 that someone managed to get a hold of.

Guild Wars 2 Music playlist
    Good stuff, thanks

I couldn't help but notice that literally every track has 1 dislike. We've got a hater lurking these forums!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Iron Legion or go home.
    Blood Legion get the real work done!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Blood Legion get the real work done!
    I feel like I must say... Ash Legion is now representing.

Also, that playlist... THANK YOU! Very much.

Sorry to bring this back to the G13 but I'm a little confused.

I can hit about 30keys (yhn being the limit (note I play one key further to the right than wsda) from what I can see on pictures the G13 has about the same amount of buttons. So you'd only gain 4buttons due to the analog stick. (that's what I'm confused about)

It seems to be an illusion that you get more buttons.

What am I missing about the g13?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadeth View Post
    :Q

Oh my.

I might have a weekend project! So far my thumb is big enough that I can just manhandle the little joystick on it, but bigger (and grippier) would be nice. Thanks Mif.
    I did it to mine when I got it over a year ago, and it made the thumbstick much more usable.
    You can also ignore what it says about sanding down the rubber on the stick, just carefully push it through with force

---------- Post added 2012-05-10 at 09:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Is Guild Wars 2 capable of supporting "-image" launches to fully update it, similar to Guild Wars 1?
    The beta client did support the -image option, but since GW2 requires you to download the entire .dat file to play it's somewhat redundant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    What am I missing about the g13?
    I normally don't care much for Swifty, but he did the Nostromo justice... he kinda had to since he's sponsored by Razer, huh?
    Yeah yeah, it's not the G13, but like I said, a Nostromo is basically just an alternate brand for what the G13 is: a gaming keypad.

Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-05-09 at 11:18 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

I have N52 but the palm rest fell out and it's still too damn big.

Also I enjoy Swifty because he plays a real class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Also I enjoy Swifty because he plays a real class.
    His personality is just one of those the many personalities that irritate me. Don't really know why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I normally don't care much for Swifty, but he did the Nostromo justice... he kinda had to since he's sponsored by Razer, huh?
    Yeah yeah, it's not the G13, but like I said, a Nostromo is basically just an alternate brand for what the G13 is: a gaming keypad.

-snip-
    I honestly got to say I don't particularly like Swifty but that was a really interesting video. I'd never seen a nostromo in action and it was nice to get some more of an idea on how it works. Honestly, the whole 'it can lie on your leg' was kinda interesting for me as I don't have a large amount of space.

I might have to investigate this whole nostromo thing... and nag people until I get offered one!

Is it smaller than the G13? I might have to look for it in a shop to get a feel for its size.

I get that the functionality is great due to the macros but again, you don't get extra keys to press. Same thing on the nostromo as the g13, about 30buttons
    What you're paying for (from what I can see) is the macroing ability on the keypad and not extra keys.
    So for people looking for extra buttons this tool isn't all that useful?

I'm not saying the G13 or the nostromo are bad/not usable, what I mean to say is that they serve an entirely different function than for instance the naga
    (also those macros are considered to be a breach of EULA)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    I honestly got to say I don't particularly like Swifty but that was a really interesting video. I'd never seen a nostromo in action and it was nice to get some more of an idea on how it works. Honestly, the whole 'it can lie on your leg' was kinda interesting for me as I don't have a large amount of space.

I might have to investigate this whole nostromo thing... and nag people until I get offered one!

Is it smaller than the G13? I might have to look for it in a shop to get a feel for its size.
    Here's a few shots I took of my Nostromo. I've used my Nostromo on my leg a few times, when I've taken my laptop places. It really is amazing, gets my palm off my laptop where it's wearing a damn hole.

10+ Year Old Account
    It also gives you a second scroll wheel.... hrm...

I'm sure there's ways to get the Nostromo to macro directly to game-specific commands, rather than inputting things like "Q" or "E"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    Here's a few shots I took of my Nostromo. I've used my Nostromo on my leg a few times, when I've taken my laptop places. It really is amazing, gets my palm off my laptop where it's wearing a damn hole.

-snip-
    Oh Woah! You are amazing. Thank you for the pictures they really give the sense of 'scale' I was looking for.
    Thank you, this really puts the nostromo on my radar. Now to convince someone to buy it for me >_<

Deleted

snip
    at first I was like "woah gurl shave yerself" but then I remembered you're a guy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    Oh Woah! You are amazing. Thank you for the pictures they really give the sense of 'scale' I was looking for.
    Thank you, this really puts the nostromo on my radar. Now to convince someone to buy it for me >_<
    Yeah, it's really amazing. I dont know if you can get to a PC World or... I think Currys might, but if you head to the PC accessories section they usually have the gaming mice and such out, and the nostromo will usually be nearby if you want a feel. You can move the palmrest - I have it on "large" as my hands are huge, but there's a smaller setting. Here, look:

I took the directional pad nub thing off, as it gives better control.

I will warn you, though, it takes a few weeks to get used to. I tried to work it on my priest on WoW, and had difficulty. What I ended up doing was just starting a brand new rogue, and levelling it up and playing with the nostromo as I went. Really get used to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I has some M&M's ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Can I has some M&M's ?
    Ate them all. Those photos are from a few weeks ago =3

Deleted
    Yeah, it's really amazing. I dont know if you can get to a PC World or... I think Currys might, but if you head to the PC accessories section they usually have the gaming mice and such out, and the nostromo will usually be nearby if you want a feel. You can move the palmrest - I have it on "large" as my hands are huge, but there's a smaller setting. Here, look:

-snip-

I took the directional pad nub thing off, as it gives better control.

I will warn you, though, it takes a few weeks to get used to. I tried to work it on my priest on WoW, and had difficulty. What I ended up doing was just starting a brand new rogue, and levelling it up and playing with the nostromo as I went. Really get used to it.
    I'll try and have a look once I have some time. I'm sure somewhere will stock them and I can just feel it. I don't generally like buying gaming mice/stuff without touching it before because honestly, small hands.
    Once again, thank you for the pictures!

And yeah I don't honestly expect it to magically happen. I seem to have very quickly adapted with the Naga, and I'm left handed, so I don't think (or at least I hope so) it would be a very big problem.

This thread has been very helpful as usual. For everything except my wallet guys, thank you haha.

Also, bring us new M&M's!!