After knowing all the professions for awhile now, and i still am unable to pick one to play as my main. God this game is annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    Well that seems... counter-productive =p

Yeah, I spent most of my time in Divinity's Reach. You should have given me a whisper, you could have been in my screenshots =3 I admit, I spent most of the weekend running around on my own. Really wouldnt mind grouping up with a few people next event and maybe doing some dungeons.
    Yeah, I still wasn't sure how the whispers worked, and didn't want to risk whispering someone named Agile and looking like a total noob.

/shy

Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    After knowing all the professions for awhile now, and i still am unable to pick one to play as my main. God this game is annoying
    Thankfully, I have the opposite problem. Done so much research and work on Thief, I had trouble playing anything else =p

---------- Post added 2012-05-02 at 10:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Yeah, I still wasn't sure how the whispers worked, and didn't want to risk whispering someone named Agile and looking like a total noob.

/shy
    Hehe. Next time, we'll get more organised with the guild and do some dungeons or something. We'll get some other people coming along too.

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    Hehe. Next time, we'll get more organised with the guild and do some dungeons or something. We'll get some other people coming along too.
    Looking forward to it. Now I just need to decide what profession to try for the next BWE...

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    I don't remember if I was on my engineer (Toastmaster) or my elementalist (Toastmaster Jigain). Also, name fail on my part - it wasn't Lion's Arch, it was Divinity's Reach. I keep thinking of LA these days because I spent so much time running around in it all lost. More specifically it was up in the palace-y area of DR.

The reason you never spotted MMOC peeps was probably because GMs (or whatever the GW equivalent is called) changed our tag from "MMOCEU" to "gCE".
    You created an EU specific guild? Why not just join the main MMOC guild?

Because that was based on a US server I would assume?

Guilds are cross server, so that shouldn't make a difference. I joined it even though I was on a European server.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    Does anyone else find the green/red outlines around mobs etc annoying? I find it slightly breaks immersion.. just one of my very few pet peeves, or is there an option to turn it off?
    late reply.......but jeez, this is like the single thing about GW2 that I really really don't like.
    I truly hope they have an option to turn it off or turn it into ground circles.

Idd......there were some screeshots of pvp a few months back that seemed to have the outlines replaced by ground circles. If that's not the case now I am /sadface. I'll def be posting on the offical forums next beta about it.
    ur right, it just looks tacky....and are basically fluorescent outline totally spoiling the beautiful artwork of the characters. imo.
    Last edited by Squirrelbanes; 2012-05-02 at 10:16 AM. Reason: i can't type for shit today...

Quote Originally Posted by thebum06 View Post
    Guilds are cross server, so that shouldn't make a difference. I joined it even though I was on a European server.
    Yeah, the only thing is that, most of the time, the EU guys won't be able to play with the US guys.

Oh, I didn't know that. That's awesome!

@Mif: That's what I thought. But I cant for the life of me remember if it was said anywhere.

When the BWE started at least, players from other servers couldn't be invited to MMO-C. I whispered Allanon and he couldn't invite me because I was on a different server. That's why I joined the European-based one.

Hmm, I joined a guild that was on another server in the very first few hours... *shrug*

I didn't get my shit together to join - well, it was partly "my shit"...but with all of the connectivity problems etc...and I spent 99% of the time being bounced around overflow servers, it just wasn't gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Chroniko View Post
    Hmm, I joined a guild that was on another server in the very first few hours... *shrug*
    I joined a guild in the last few hours. Didnt see the point in that really.

anyone has a website that shows all the classes with their different abilities ? i just want to see them all before i decide which class i play.

Quote Originally Posted by mandus View Post
    anyone has a website that shows all the classes with their different abilities ? i just want to see them all before i decide which class i play.
    This one's popular:
    http://gw2.luna-atra.fr/skills_tool/

Click the flags in the top right of the tool to change language.

Here you go: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List_of_skills

Define show =p

The GW2 wiki has lists of the abilities and traits and things, which is something like this:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List_of_thief_traits

For visual effects, ther's likely a lot of youtube videos that'll show you classes.

EDIT: Good god I'm slow. And Eternal Champion, was that the most depressing Doctor thing you could find? D=