Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    Guild Wars 2: Depths of Tyria (with more underground/water zones and such). Would be an awesome expansion
    I like Guild Wars 2: Bubbles in the Deep xD

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    I like Guild Wars 2: Bubbles in the Deep xD
    Yes! make it happen!
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Yes! make it happen!
    Would that I had such power :'(

Guild Wars 2: Ice and Fire.

I'd like that.

(Been a while since I used this thread, been hanging out with the bronies in THATGIANTTHREADTHATHAVEBEENPARTEDSEVENTIMES).

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Guild Wars 2: Ice and Fire.

I'd like that.

(Been a while since I used this thread, been hanging out with the bronies in THATGIANTTHREADTHATHAVEBEENPARTEDSEVENTIMES).
    Welcome back
    And yh that would be a nice title for fighting jormag and primodus (spellings)

Oh the subject of which I actually hope expansions aren't just a rolling cycle case of...right, now this elder dragon, now that one...
    It's good in it's way.but would seem somehow too contrived if each expansion just focused on a single elder dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Oh the subject of which I actually hope expansions aren't just a rolling cycle case of...right, now this elder dragon, now that one...
    It's good in it's way.but would seem somehow too contrived if each expansion just focused on a single elder dragon.
    And the imminent 'last elder dragon' would be looming on the horizon. If they threw on non-elder dragon focused expansions, it would give off the feeling of the expansions never ending. Yay!
    On the other hand, it would be hard to be like "This is important, guys. We have to deal with this." while there are ELDER DRAGONS ripping everyone's face off.

10+ Year Old Account
    There will most certainly be a Palawa Joko expansion. Count on it!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    And the imminent 'last elder dragon' would be looming on the horizon. If they threw on non-elder dragon focused expansions, it would give off the feeling of the expansions never ending. Yay!
    On the other hand, it would be hard to be like "This is important, guys. We have to deal with this." while there are ELDER DRAGONS ripping everyone's face off.
    I just want them to be about more than the elders...which I'm sure they will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    There will most certainly be a Palawa Joko expansion. Count on it!
    Aye, doubt solely him though. Prob mixed in with kroliakakakakakakka whatshisname. Which would be great imo. Maybe we use him again to send his undead army again the dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Kill all the five Elder Dragons we got around, do some other stuff, more elders awake, more dragons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who says there's only five Elder Dragons? They can always have more wake up.

I'm sure they won't do "merely a setback" bosses, since Blizzard gets so much flak for it (my god, they even had Leroic and Diablo come back for D3), so it's unlikely they'll have Elder Dragons come back.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who says there's only five Elder Dragons?
    There's only 5 dragons, but after the races of Tyria defeat them they have to face the Asura

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    There's only 5 dragons, but after the races of Tyria defeat them they have to face the Asura
    There's nobody saying that there's only 5. There's currently 5 that are awake... but who is to say others don't still lie dormant? The most recently-awoken Elder Dragon was only 7 years ago.

There's nobody saying that there's only 5. There's currently 5 that are awake... but who is to say others don't still lie dormant? The most recently-awoken Elder Dragon was only 7 years ago.
    The Asura are merely vessels.

Soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    The Asura are merely vessels.

Soon...
    Shushhhhhhhh!

Yes...only 5 folks. Nothing to see here. Move along

Oh, there will be more. That's obvious enough, for me at least. The books pretty much slaps your face with hints.

I wonder what they'll do with the gods too, like in GW1 there's that god you help create and the ones that already exist but didn't do anything to help you...lazy gods....
    Last edited by grandpab; 2012-05-20 at 04:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Oh, there will be more. That's obvious enough, for me at least. The books pretty much slaps your face with hints.
    What did the 5 dragons say to the face?

I don't think this has been posted yet, so here.

Hah, that is awesome. Imagine a bunch of asura synched to that.

Dat dance.

Am i the only one hoping for a Utopia expansion in GW2 ?