So when does it start GMT wise?

10+ Year Old Account
    Zealot's Embrace: Send a wave towards your foe that immobilizes enemies in a line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggerty View Post
    Compared to the nostromo the G13 is a lot heavier too.
    That's because the G13 has a big metal plate on the bottom to weigh it down

---------- Post added 2012-06-08 at 10:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duncano View Post
    http://gw2status.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Only undefeated server in the US. Very important distinction.

In the EU, Augury Rock, Fort Ranik, and Desolation (MMOCEU server) were undefeated.
    US is all that matters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    US is all that matters.
    Clearly, as the EU has three undefeated servers compared to the single US one, the EU is three times as good. It's fact, you can't argue with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Duncano View Post
    8PM'ish. Unless my imaginery head-clock is incorrect.
    There is common sense and ignorance. Choose one and accept the consequences.

Deleted
    My first beta weekend, i've not been caught up in any GW2 hype so i wasnt that pumped for it, but now its nearing closer and closer im suprisingly looking forward to itm, with the weather here in the UK it'll give me some nice play time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    I think I'll have to agree with you there. I probably would call it more panic than stupid though.
    Don't the 2 almost always go hand-in-hand?

Dammnnn I can't play until about 8 hours from now, terrible!

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyUK View Post
    My first beta weekend, i've not been caught up in any GW2 hype so i wasnt that pumped for it, but now its nearing closer and closer im suprisingly looking forward to itm, with the weather here in the UK it'll give me some nice play time.
    You aren't alone. I hate getting hyped about a game too early, but I want to have a proper look this time. At least a few hours. Now that I finally can.

Oh, and I think I want to award GW2 for officially having the smoothest launcher of any MMO currently. It's pretty slick tbh, makes a good first impression.
    Last edited by Atelniar; 2012-06-08 at 01:34 PM.
    There is common sense and ignorance. Choose one and accept the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    btw. why did they state that the guardian hammer skill 3 is a line immobilize now? It was before. Nothing new.
    It may have been only the target rather than everything in the line. I didn't play around with it too much. During trade show previews, it was a completely different skill that did condition removal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggerty View Post
    My nostromo just arrived. Thought I'd give it a spin to contrast it with the G13...I like the G13 but the stick is less than ideal for me. Compared to the nostromo the G13 is a lot heavier too.

Yum!
    Gotta blow the dust off of mine, and re-keybind so whenever I try to switch weapons it doesnt take a hi-res screenshot instead.

Clearly, as the EU has three undefeated servers compared to the single US one, the EU is three times as good. It's fact, you can't argue with it!
    Im still pretty sure the US is all that matters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nonsense. It just means we beat the other servers so soundly that they didn't have the courage to win one more match.

That means it's just the case that each of the 5 servers with 5 wins ended up losing to each other (or Sea of Sorrows) at least once once like that. Relative skill is an important factor here, since ANet did not reveal the final total ratings of each server. How do you know every singly server that went 5/1 didn't score higher totals, and that the rest of the servers in the EU aren't just chumps?

I still say we need a global WvW. Pit champions against champions.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-06-08 at 03:16 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

i hate waking up early and having to wait :/

checked sis comp GW2 loads up perfectly tho

cmon 3 PM

and guys.. is sea of sorrows EU or US server?

You all are underestimating the true power of Great Motherland of Russian gamers. (No, im not from russia nor do i live there.)

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Nonsense. It just means we beat the other servers so soundly that they didn't have the courage to win one more match.

That means it's just the case that each of the 5 servers with 5 wins ended up losing to each other (or Sea of Sorrows) at least once once like that. Relative skill is an important factor here, since ANet did not reveal the final total ratings of each server. How do you know every singly server that went 5/1 didn't score higher totals, and that the rest of the servers in the EU aren't just chumps?

I still say we need a global WvW. Pit champions against champions.
    Latency
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    i hate waking up early and having to wait :/

checked sis comp GW2 loads up perfectly tho

cmon 3 PM

and guys.. is sea of sorrows EU or US server?
    US

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

SoS is a US server. Anybody know if the MMOC guild filled up in the last beta? I didn't get to play as much as I'd like and only saw a few branded folks running through WvW. Is there a secondary guild for WvW?

alright good, internet she uses is bad so the latency won't be terrible on a US server thanks

anyone an idea if Totalbiscuit is playing in the BWE or if he has abandoned GW2 altogether? I only see Secret World on his youtube-updates...