Deleted
    Oo.. there is asura club here, how nice. Not like I would have time to spend on it. I have my own studies to do here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Keep ur hands off my secret plans! (not that you could disable the deadly safety protocols anyway)
    Deadly protocols... pff... I'm mesmer ''When I'm done with you, you won't trust your own mind.''

Btw, if you haven't checked Vekk (GW1 hero) quotes do it now:
    "Here's my proposal: you stand there and I'll hit you!"
    "When in doubt, either invent something or kill something."
    "I've been thinking about the Charr. I think they can be domesticated."

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Vekk#Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    "I've been thinking about the Charr. I think they can be domesticated."
    http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Vekk#Quotes
    I domesticated Larynx. He purrs like a..............well, kitten...now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay more Asura

Deleted
    More Asura are always welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    More Asura are always welcome.
    Indeed. The ones we have right now are barely enough for lunch, could always use more.

I think we're gonna have a rodent problem on our hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Indeed. The ones we have right now are barely enough for lunch, could always use more.
    Don't make me put you back on my list...

Deleted
    While I disagree with your statement, your smile always crack me up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Champion View Post
    I think we're gonna have a rodent problem on our hands.

Every time you call someone a bookah, Charr eats one of your little cousins.

I was having fun AoEing charr cubs in the black citadel. The charr were too scared to even do anything.

Don't be silly, we don't need a reason.

Don't be silly, we don't need a reason.
    Everytime a Charr threatens someone the Norn wonder if the spirits partake in agression inducing drugs such as poisonous mushrooms.
    Last edited by Atelniar; 2012-06-12 at 12:48 PM.
    There is common sense and ignorance. Choose one and accept the consequences.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atelniar View Post
    Everytime a Charr threatens someone the Norn wonder if the spirits parttake in agression inducing drugs such as poisonous mushrooms.
    Every time a Norn wonders if the spirits partake in aggression-inducing drugs such as poisonous mushrooms, an Asura partially scraps an idea related to mass Charr slavery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Movies are at the box office for 2 months usually and even then you will find some people hating a movie released at the same time to justify their seeing their favorite.
    Oh, you're right. I was just reminded of the whole Star Wars vs Star Trek thing. It definitely happens with movies as well.

Deleted
    Are any Asura/Sylvari fans out there starting to have conflicting feelings?

This may be blasphemy but I've grown attached to my Human Mesmer in beta, so much so that I'm starting to consider replicating him exactly for the actual game. I don't want to abandon my Asura Mesmer, but I'm starting to doubt my conviction

Quote Originally Posted by boredisboring13 View Post

This may be blasphemy but I've grown attached to my Human Mesmer in beta, so much so that I'm starting to consider replicating him exactly for the actual game. I don't want to abandon my Asura Mesmer, but I'm starting to doubt my conviction
    That's why you make multiple characters If you want to keep your human mesmer, create a different profession asura, simple

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Deleted

I was going norn from the start, but now i like the humans more, and i have to see the final design of the sylvari before i make up my mind about what to do ^_^

Hah, not I! Asura and Sylvari are the only races I've truly invested in. The three we've had available are very cool, don't get me wrong. But the shawties and lettuce people have a special place in my heart. <3

However, I'm really hoping we'll get to test at least one next BWE. I'm kind of burnt out on the other content (completed the Norn personal story, etc) and really want to finally be able to test one of the races I love so very much.