Oh, oh my.

Doesn't the whole "We're not 100% done with endgame" kinda contradict what they have said about endgame in previous interviews?

How many pre purchases and pre orders do they have btw any estimates?

End game is kinda relevant i think without having read to much about the game i have read that it takes a really long time to ding 80 so i am not to fuzzed about it. We ll see when we get there.

Quote Originally Posted by MarizzaDraenor View Post
    All that they have said about that, is that they are very happy with the sales numbers my guess would be between 2-3 million so far.
    Last edited by DiamondDust; 2012-08-20 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarizzaDraenor View Post

End game is kinda relevant i think without having read to much about the game i have read that it takes a really long time to ding 80 so i am not to fuzzed about it. We ll see when we get there.
    I'm guessing at least 500k.

Quote Originally Posted by Proxeneta View Post
    I'm guessing at least 500k.
    Wee bit more than that

http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/

says 211k preorders (non-digital) in US.

While it's not a very reliable source for total preorders, I would assume digital sales to be higher than that for the US, say 300k

Also, GW1 was more popular in europe, and I assume gw2 will be as well, so let's add another 600k total.

I'm guessing about 1.1-1.2 million, and I base that on no reliable sources whatsoever
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Wee bit more than that
    Your guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Rather View Post
    Have any of you expirienced that playing a ranged like necromancer or what ever being lot more fluid than melee orientated specs? i had really hard time playing thief while necromancer was like a glove

Allso HOW CAN ONE GET RID OF BANANA FLIES/ FLOWER FLIES
    Hmm, i didn't like the thief way of melee either, but when i did it on a mesmer, warrior, guardian and ranger it all felt fine.

Your guess?
    Decoding order numbers from buy.guildwars2.com gives around 1.4 to 1.5 million (albeit including GW1 cash shop purchases, but that's not that many). Assuming 500k box copies worldwide isn't a stretch seeing as it's number 1 on Amazon in every country, and you're looking at 2 million.
    Last edited by Mif; 2012-08-20 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Decoding order numbers from buy.guildwars2.com gives around 1.4 to 1.5 million (albeit including GW1 cash shop purchases, but that's not that many). Assuming 500k box copies worldwide isn't a stretch seeing as it's number 1 on Amazon in every country, and you're looking at 2 million.
    Not taking into account the people buying the day it comes out right? These numbers are purely pre-order/pre-purchase?

Not taking into account the people buying the day it comes out right? These numbers are purely pre-order/pre-purchase?
    Yep.

I'll also reiterate the point that those numbers are all tinfoil hat work and not even in the same hemisphere as reputable.

Your guess?
    They said sometime ago that their pre-purchase goal was 1m. And that was a high estimate.

B4 even BWE2 they said that exceeded all their hopes for pre-purchases and had to increase server capacity.
    There's no official figures...but it's clear it's already over 1m.
    Last edited by Squirrelbanes; 2012-08-20 at 12:03 PM.
    I'm going to cry like a little baby when Logan and Rytlock reconcile and have a glorious man-hug

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    We're not allowed to discuss possible rumors and the implication of said rumors until we're sure they are true..?
    It's not like we're sitting here going "PRE-PURCHASE CANCELLED, ENDGAME IS BROKENZ."

Hey don't shoot the messenger i was initially replying to the fact that someone posted something in here stating that end game wasn't done as per a Portugese translated post pertaining to Gamescon or some crap. I have never said your sitting here saying cancel pre-purchase the game is broken???

Dunno why i bother today, clearly my cold is making me speak gibberish apparently

@Vixene i know the game is ever changing, games don't work like that, dunno how you got that from me either.

/headbrickwall

I'm sure I read that they'd hit the 1 mil target back in July but I can't remember where it was. I'll try and find the source.
    Moderator of Professions | General Discussion | Diablo 3 | Guild Wars 2
    Please take the time to read the Forum Guidelines & Sig Guidelines

Currently playing: Wildstar | Elder Scrolls Online | Diablo 3 | LoL | Hex TCG
    Steam | Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I'm sure I read that they'd hit the 1 mil target back in July but I can't remember where it was. I'll try and find the source.
    The only 1mil mark they hit and announced was beta signups, last I checked. xD

lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    I really, really hope all this BS about end game not being finished, or perhaps it would be better to say end zone, is not true. You know damn well despite what they may think there will be ass hats powering through to 50 in a week at most two and if only to expose the "lie" of GW2 end game and create a shit storm. I really dont want to sit through yet another flame fest of a company who has thus far been stupendously fastidious in every detail and very professional only to see them do something this bone headed.

Now this could all be and I hope is complete bs. If it not .. release when finished or don't release please. Any official word on that at all yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    The only 1mil mark they hit and announced was beta signups, last I checked. xD
    I didn't imagine reading it, I swear!

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news...34_115061.html “I expect Guild Wars 2 to sell 3.1 million copies after commercialization in August,” Daewoo Securities analyst Kim Chang-kwean said by telephone. “Since April, the company has received 1 million pre-orders.”

Not an official source though since they don't say how this analyst would know or who his source was. So I'm taking that with a pinch of salt.
    Moderator of Professions | General Discussion | Diablo 3 | Guild Wars 2
    Please take the time to read the Forum Guidelines & Sig Guidelines

Currently playing: Wildstar | Elder Scrolls Online | Diablo 3 | LoL | Hex TCG
    Steam | Twitter

Now that I remember, I told you all weeks ago on Teamspeak they were still working on Orr

Quote Originally Posted by @Wilbrafai
    Late night fun at Anet. http://twitpic.com/ah85cn
    When I asked "You're still there?"
    Quote Originally Posted by @Wilbrafai
    The risen doesnt sleep. Neither do I.
    "The risen": + dungeon designer = Orr
    Last edited by Mif; 2012-08-20 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexies View Post
    I really, really hope all this BS about end game not being finished, or perhaps it would be better to say end zone, is not true. You know damn well despite what they may think there will be ass hats powering through to 50 in a week at most two and if only to expose the "lie" of GW2 end game and create a shit storm. I really dont want to sit through yet another flame fest of a company who has thus far been stupendously fastidious in every detail and very professional only to see them do something this bone headed.

Now this could all be and I hope is complete bs. If it not .. release when finished or don't release please. Any official word on that at all yet?
    People are going to do that regardless. There are people who have pre-purchased that STILL expect raids. o.O