15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Anyone seen Tequatl, the sunless yet?
    Did him on Wednesday night.
    Last edited by nalle; 2012-08-31 at 10:23 AM.

Deleted
    Have you noticed that we (gw2 section) have around 1200viewers? I'm lazy but I think it's more than whole wow+news sections xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Hrm, sounds about right. I don't know how to react to it yet, so right now I'm just letting it sit there to see if it gets removed or not when they realize what happened. What if I get to keep it?

I'm flat-out afraid of even touching it.
    Don't touch it, send in a ticket. I have the feeling they are quite trigger-happy with their bans if you use things that are not intended... to be used.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    No news yet - but keep trying. A friend of mine reported he couldn't pick Desolation (EU) since it was full, less than five minutes later another friend could join because it was listed as High. Ten minutes later the first friend found it High as well (after a few client restarts, not sure if necessary) and was able to join.
    I think the server status is shown by the number of people active on the server at a time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    I think the server status is shown by the number of people active on the server at a time.
    Yep.

/10asura

15+ Year Old Account
    So me and a few friends started playing with early access, and rolled on Crystal Desert. A few more friends, who lagged on buying the game, can't make characters are my server because it seems to be full all the time. Its crazy, the server was full late last night and early this morning, so there is no fluctuation in population apparently.

Does anyone know if anet is going to make the servers bigger? Me and my friends already playing really don't want to transfer to another server, so does that mean my friends who waited are just screwed now?
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I have a question.

So I had an appendix surgery over the launch of the game and couldn't get on. I'm home now and want to play, however I'm kinda stuck in world selection as my guild I'm a part of is on Desolation and it's full so I can't get on it. Is there a way to do this? I know there are free transfers, is there a way to get on another and transfer to the full server or should I just make a ticket or something? Does the population ever go below "full"?

---------- Post added 2012-08-31 at 01:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Synbaby View Post
    So me and a few friends started playing with early access, and rolled on Crystal Desert. A few more friends, who lagged on buying the game, can't make characters are my server because it seems to be full all the time. Its crazy, the server was full late last night and early this morning, so there is no fluctuation in population apparently.

Does anyone know if anet is going to make the servers bigger? Me and my friends already playing really don't want to transfer to another server, so does that mean my friends who waited are just screwed now?
    Holy shit. I did not know you posted before me with the exact same question, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    No, it's based on accounts tied to the server, however they can play with those numbers behind the scenes to direct players to different servers or whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

The server full issue is rather annoying. I was hoping to play with guildies this weekend but as it stands, I won't be able to due to the server they're on being full every time I check.. and I'm checking hourly.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    The server full issue is rather annoying. I was hoping to play with guildies this weekend but as it stands, I won't be able to due to the server they're on being full every time I check.. and I'm checking hourly.
    Are you playing otherwise though? And trying the free transfer?

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit. I did not know you posted before me with the exact same question, LOL.[/QUOTE]

LOL
    My brother just got the game as a gift yesterday, and can't make a character on my server. He's pretty pissed about it too.
    Along with a couple more friends, if they can't roll on the same server with me and my friends, they might just quit before they even got a chance to start.....

Quote Originally Posted by Khanjin View Post
    Are you playing otherwise though? And trying the free transfer?
    I can play on my home server of course.. but I had plans to PvE with friends this weekend. As it stands I can't because the server they're on is always full and you can't transfer to a full server. Currently only three US servers have any room.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    I can play on my home server of course.. but I had plans to PvE with friends this weekend. As it stands I can't because the server they're on is always full and you can't transfer to a full server. Currently only three US servers have any room.
    But can you see from within the cash shop whether you can transfer? So you're playing and checking in sometimes to see if it has gone from full to high. I'm just scared to choose another server and be stuck there forever lol.
    Last edited by Khanjin; 2012-08-31 at 02:15 PM.

Das a bigass dargon.

Last edited by grandpab; 2012-08-31 at 02:18 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wish the devs would say something about the server full issue. Its kind of annoying that the official forums aren't up either

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Das a bigass dargon.
    Now THAT is a boss fight. The way you could see it in the distance like that looked so epic. Would really get the heart pumping rushing towards that thing.

Deleted
    I've never seen this dragon before... and it's really big xD If Zhaitan is twice big as this dragon than it must be awesome o.O

Damn .. I want to play this game xD
    Last edited by mmocf89c8b0f36; 2012-08-31 at 03:13 PM.

Deleted
    What server would you guys recommend? I want a server with mature people, very good PVP, English talking and not a "full" server. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I've never seen this dragon before... and it's really big xD If Zhaitan is twice big as this dragon than it must be awesome o.O

Note the name "Claw of Jormag." Jormag is an elder dragon just like Zhaitan. Yea, now you know.
    Last edited by Exroyal; 2012-08-31 at 04:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post

Zhaitan is more than twice as big as that dragon. That dragon is just a small dragon.

Can't wait to see Kralkatorrik, which is the biggest Elder Dragon of them all (What we know of).

Posting this one again because I love it.

Last edited by mmoc78d225b3dd; 2012-08-31 at 04:45 PM.