Dammit, I wish Engineers could wield assault rifles. Its a shame the commando class was just an april's fools, I would had loved automated fire-arms on the game. Rifles are meh, pistols are just like smaller rifles. Auto-cannon is the way to go.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Same here but i'm sticking with Fire/Air as my main traits, so im going condition dmg for my burns etc. with a lot of power.

i went fire/air aswell, i did some pvp and stacked all the gear with +condition gems (or what every they, sigels or something) my burns were doing insane damage to people. as for leveling, i cant seem to find a use for water/earth, really the only time i use air is for the speedboosts ;\ im only lvl 13 at the moment, so maybe it gets different as i get higher
    Too cool for a signature

Best shot I could get of the Shatterer, he flies really quickly and fades into the fog before you can even see his entire body.

Nice one

Anyone know how to get to the point of interest under the island at Viathan's Arms?
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Best shot I could get of the Shatterer, he flies really quickly and fades into the fog before you can even see his entire body.

Nice catch of him though, i've been so busy i forgot to take screenshots <.<

So I just found this out, didn't really pay attention to it till now, but you don't have to be at your bank to deposit your crafting items (ore, lumber, etc). Can just do it anywhere.

Helps a lot when you run low on inventory space.

I don't know if this has been asked in this thread before, if it has and a solution has been provided, please point me to that post.

Basically, I'm from India. As a result of my location, I supposedly cannot buy a GW2 EU CD Key. I can only buy a US CD Key.

Now some of my friends who are already playing tell me that regardless of whether you buy a US or EU CD Key, you can create characters in both regions and play them, sort of like Diablo 3. But they are not sure whether this is permanent. Is it a permanent feature?

Now my question is : Do I just buy the US CD Key, because I only want to play on EU since the ping will be better for me and my WoW Guildies will be playing on EU Realms as well. Also is that double region feature permanent i.e buying a US CD Key allows you to play on both US and EU Realms?

Also there seems to be a problem with my Debit Card, and hence I have to buy my CD Key from Offgamers. Will this be a problem in case of being able to play as soon as I get the key? Or should I wait till 28th and then buy it?

Quick question but does anyone no the the Font of Rhand portal (closed) is in Diessa Plateau?
    Intel I5-2500k @4.8Ghz| Noctua NH-U9B | Asus P67 Deluxe | 16GB G.SKILL Ares 2133Mhz
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB/1TB | 512GB MX100 | 1TB WD Black x2 | 2TB WD Black |3TB WD Green NAS x2
    Sapphire R9-290x | SeasonicX 650 | NXZT H440 | Asus PB278Q | Razor Naga Molten Edition | CM Quick Fire Rapid TK
    Asus Xonar Essense STX | Presonus E5 x2 | Takstar HiFi 2050's

It's refreshing to see in game chat how much people are loving this game, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy... seriously!

Oh and anyone who thinks this game is easy, i challenge you to do the 'Fire Elemental' part of a DE Chain, in the Asura Starting area... a level 15 'Boss' who kicks your ass, intended or not, it was fucking brilliant! I just hope Anet don't take to the Nerf bat

Little bit disappointed in what these people are doing. For those that don't know, this little cave spawns Skale at a fast rate and a Veteran Skale worth 800 Exp that spawns every 1:30 to 2mins. They just stand there spamming abilities, can this be classed as an exploit? Because the people doing it are gaining levels quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Retro89 View Post

Little bit disappointed in what these people are doing. For those that don't know, this little cave spawns Skale at a fast rate and a Veteran Skale worth 800 Exp that spawns every 1:30 to 2mins. They just stand there spamming abilities, can this be classed as an exploit? Because the people doing it are gaining levels quickly.
    If they really want to ruin their entire gaming experience that way, who are we to stop them?
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    It's refreshing to see in game chat how much people are loving this game, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy... seriously!

Oh and anyone who thinks this game is easy, i challenge you to do the 'Fire Elemental' part of a DE Chain, in the Asura Starting area... a level 15 'Boss' who kicks your ass, intended or not, it was fucking brilliant! I just hope Anet don't take to the Nerf bat
    I really dislike that boss, you get hit once by his lava thingy, and you're completely screwed. But damn does it feel good to finally down the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Retro89 View Post

Sure seems like an exploit to me.
    Last edited by Absolute Justice; 2012-08-27 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post

Where is he located exactly I want to try that event!

Has anyone spotted any reference or hints to when guesting will be switched on? I'm currently an EU based player with a US home server to play with friends but I don't want to stay there, I'd rather guest there. I also don't want to be charged gems to move back to an EU server so I'm wondering when to jump back.

I seem to be stuck in a bugged quest, it keeps saying Travel to Lion's Arch even when I entered the instanced area (http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...F0100D09E6D73/), but there's absolutely nothing to do in there, no quest marker even, and the quest doesn't update the step.

A friend of mine says im supposed to talk to Logan, but he will only greet me.

Known bug, or am I doing something wrong?

edit: I'm a human engi, if that matters. Quest is Stealing secrets.
    Last edited by Nebthet; 2012-08-27 at 11:00 AM.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Oh man, Skritt have the cutest voiceover ever I think. And how their cities/villages are named...hilarious

Mechagnome
    "Event failed your contribution Gold"
    Thanks arena net, i was trying my best not to contribute to the failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    I seem to be stuck in a bugged quest, it keeps saying Travel to Lion's Arch even when I entered the instanced area (http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...F0100D09E6D73/), but there's absolutely nothing to do in there, no quest marker even, and the quest doesn't update the step.

A friend of mine says im supposed to talk to Logan, but he will only greet me.

Known bug, or am I doing something wrong?

edit: I'm a human engi, if that matters. Quest is Stealing secrets.
    Is that the one where you go with him to meet Caithe? Mine worked fine for me, I believe. Either I talked to him or I just stood around and a cut scene happened.

Mechagnome
    question: how do i remove someone from my contact list, lol?